"Golden Ticket" - What is it?
11080 46 2022-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pbearfin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 808451 ft
United States

I was hoping for something big also.  My mini 3 pro was destroyed in a fire last month.  With all the discounts applied I save $1.00 and that is skipping the fly more combo and purchasing the Batteries, Hub, and Blades.
Fly more kit $189
Separate with "discount": Hub $49 + Props $9 + two Batteries $130 = $188 with out cable and the awful camera bag.  Wait..... I get a shopping bag to put over my head in shame.
Well I guess I felt special with a golden ticket for a summer at least.  I was really hoping to see a deal on the Mavic 3 beside a toilet bag.  I will replace my drone when I get the insurance money in a couple of months.  But I will say that this doesn't make me a loyal DJI customer.
On another note.  I just dealt with Samsung for an unrelated purchase but same type of situation.  I got complete understanding and compassion. Made that purchase on the spot.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

We appreciate our customers' feedback. We have forwarded your voices to our related departments. Please stay tuned to DJI Store and later events. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-10-11
Use props
YellowSnow
New

Netherlands

So you need to wait for months to redeem this "golden ticket"?! OMG this marketing is soo bad, even my p_iss is more golden

2022-10-11
Use props
DJI user 123456
lvl.1

United States

DJI has now forever cemented it's reputation when it comes to "surprise" promotions.  We will forever know what to expect from them and it will forever tarnish their character and the effectiveness of their marketing.  This is a HUGE failure.  We are very disappointed in the failed leadership.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

YellowSnow Posted at 10-11 06:08
So you need to wait for months to redeem this "golden ticket"?! OMG this marketing is soo bad, even my p_iss is more golden
[view_image]

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you can successfully use the golden ticket? Since the activity has launched, you may tell us more details if you need any assistance.
2022-10-12
Use props
djiuser_0THQkci9upmW
lvl.1

United States

S.watling Posted at 10-9 22:30
Is anyone else dissapointed by this offer

Horrible dji day. It was hyped up after I bought my dji mini 3 pro got ticket. Think it was good to buy another drone for 10 to 40% off and all the Golden ticket area items came in the fly more kit. Hope no one bought anything on the dji day. They only gave you a toilet bag.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_0THQkci9upmW Posted at 10-12 23:23
Horrible dji day. It was hyped up after I bought my dji mini 3 pro got ticket. Think it was good to buy another drone for 10 to 40% off and all the Golden ticket area items came in the fly more kit. Hope no one bought anything on the dji day. They only gave you a toilet bag.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded your feedback to our team. We will continue to work toward bringing you a high-quality experience and service. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules