Wi-Fi Connection Issue RC Mini 3 Pro
8798 14 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PedroH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286421 ft
Portugal

Hey guys. I just received my DJI Mini 3 Pro with the RC Controller but I am not being able to connect to the Wi-Fi network. I checked the Wi-Fi signal and it is just great. I already redefined the networks and Wi-Fi settings to the orignal ones and turned on and off the controle 10 thousand times and... NOTHING! I could connect to another Wi-Fi network, what allowed me to update the firmware, and I was hoping that it will solve the issues but... NO! It disconnected from the Wi-Fi, to connect the drone to my phone it is being not that easy, bisdes the fact that it is a mess to try to share my 4G/5G with the drone... I am also having a PRETTY BAD experience with the RC Controller so far – and I just have it for two days! Even with internet the drone cannot locate itself in the map, that remais all light blue... Otherwise, using my old RC-N1 controller and the DJI Fly app on my phone... Everything just work smoothly beautiful... EXTREMELY DISAPOINTED WITH THE RC SO FAR...
2022-6-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The DJI RC remote takes about 4 minutes outside to get a location,  the Home Screen will shot locating... even when it has a location,  the only way to tell properly is to look at the map view.     Ive not been able to get a location indoors yet.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please give us a related video for our further check? You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_Pn2ku2wsKvVC
New
Flight distance : 34836 ft
United States

I have connected with wifi and blue tooth, but I'm unable to download any new software.  My remote does not have obstacle avoidance.  I have to recalibrate remote before each flight.  When I try to down load new software it just replies: network error, try again later error 8
2022-6-4
Use props
PedroH
lvl.1
Portugal

djiuser_Pn2ku2wsKvVC Posted at 6-4 11:29
I have connected with wifi and blue tooth, but I'm unable to download any new software.  My remote does not have obstacle avoidance.  I have to recalibrate remote before each flight.  When I try to down load new software it just replies: network error, try again later error 8

Fellow, I am quite disappointed... I had SO HIGH expectations for this drone, the new RC Controller, but... I contacted their online customer support and the competent department is analyzing the issues... To be fair, I want a new drone or I am really considering for to ask a refund... I am really sad to say that, but... Here is the video that I sent to DJI about what is happening with my RC Controller... ⬇️
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16G3zwjHpgfvwf1W0ZFN6k8ZfofDYBBIb/view?usp=sharing
2022-6-8
Use props
Tim_Tai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 405377 ft
Taiwan

PedroH Posted at 6-8 06:43
Fellow, I am quite disappointed... I had SO HIGH expectations for this drone, the new RC Controller, but... I contacted their online customer support and the competent department is analyzing the issues... To be fair, I want a new drone or I am really considering for to ask a refund... I am really sad to say that, but... Here is the video that I sent to DJI about what is happening with my RC Controller... ⬇️
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16G3zwjHpgfvwf1W0ZFN6k8ZfofDYBBIb/view?usp=sharing

Hi, Just provide some options you can try:

1. Try other wifi, or share wifi from your phone. I got similar issue before, and it turned out that the wifi doesn't support new protocols.
2. Install Dji assistant 2 to your computer and connect the remote to your computer, you can upgrade the RC firmware from the assistant 2 app. (Visit Dji download center > Dji mini 3 pro, then you can find DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
2022-6-8
Use props
PedroH
lvl.1
Portugal

Tim_Tai Posted at 6-8 20:43
Hi, Just provide some options you can try:

1. Try other wifi, or share wifi from your phone. I got similar issue before, and it turned out that the wifi doesn't support new protocols.

Hey! Thanks for answer, but... I cannot download the DJI Assistant 2 App because it was discontinued... The DJI Download Center says «Updates discontinued». The first solution that you proposed to me also didn't work... But thank you so much!
2022-6-9
Use props
Tim_Tai
lvl.1
Taiwan

PedroH Posted at 6-9 07:15
Hey! Thanks for answer, but... I cannot download the DJI Assistant 2 App because it was discontinued... The DJI Download Center says «Updates discontinued». The first solution that you proposed to me also didn't work... But thank you so much!

Oh you checked the wrong page, I know the page you visited but it’s not the one I mentioned, I cannot paste URL in this forum so I described the steps above, so please try again and you can find it, the software just updated in May 2022, it’s in the mini 3 pro download page.

hxxps://www.dji.com/mobile/mini-3-pro/downloads

(Please replace hxxps to https)
A62C1EE4-BA08-4751-91E7-D92C85BE359F.png
2022-6-10
Use props
PedroH
lvl.1
Portugal

Tim_Tai Posted at 6-10 13:05
Oh you checked the wrong page, I know the page you visited but it’s not the one I mentioned, I cannot paste URL in this forum so I described the steps above, so please try again and you can find it, the software just updated in May 2022, it’s in the mini 3 pro download page.

hxxps://www.dji.com/mobile/mini-3-pro/downloads

Hey! Thanks for the tips, but I tried it and the App is not compatible with my computer... It shows it ⬇️
Captura de Tela 2022-06-10 às 18.44.47.png
Captura de Tela 2022-06-10 às 18.44.38.png
2022-6-10
Use props
Tim_Tai
lvl.1
Taiwan

PedroH Posted at 6-10 13:30
Hey! Thanks for the tips, but I tried it and the App is not compatible with my computer... It shows it ⬇️[Image]

I used Mac as well, after installing the command prompt asked you to input your password, also you will need to allow some permissions when it asked. I notice you input incorrect password in your screenshot, please search “Dji assistant 2” in YouTube you will find some instructions and follow it to install
2022-6-10
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62943 ft
United States

djiuser_Pn2ku2wsKvVC Posted at 6-4 11:29

I'm having the same exact error code. Did you find any solutions?
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_MAPsUOoBLNBf
lvl.1

United States

Fellow, I am quite disappointed... I had SO HIGH expectations for this drone, the new RC Controller, but... I contacted their online customer support and the competent department is analyzing the issues... To be fair, I want a new drone or I am really considering for to ask a refund... I am really sad to say that, but... Here is the video that I sent to DJI about what is happening with my RC Controller... ⬇️

Just got my Mini 3 Pro and RC Controller yesterday and had no issues setting up my home WiFi and getting the new firmware.
2022-6-29
Use props
djiuser_MAPsUOoBLNBf
lvl.1

United States

Just got my Mini 3 Pro and RC Controller yesterday and had no issues setting up my home WiFi and getting the new firmware.
2022-6-29
Use props
Barrgr54
New
Australia

Following this thread and glad to see some are able to resolve their issues.  I am trying to download the latest updates but my wifi connection keeps dropping out; about 5 seconds connected for 15 seconds disconnected and cycling.  I have downloaded the Assistant 2 app but I must be missing something, such as what the heck does it do?  Does the app simply provide an interface with the support at DJI or are there supposed to be some functions available.  I am using iMac Monterey 12.3.1.

Thanks in advance for any help.  I would like to think that DJI have simplified this in future versions.
2022-11-5
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I've had that error before.
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules