Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
If this should happen to you.
380 6 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A couple of days ago, whilst starting a thread, I arrived as usual at the point of CONFIRM, then SAVE.
I was surprised to receive the message shown below, and no matter what I did I was unable to make further posts of any kind - with or without images.
Had I been blocked for some reason, I wondered. But no, I was still able to reply to the posts of Others.
It was only after 24 hours I happened to look at the Lightbulb message top left of the New Thread panel, I noticed the message 'You have 1001 unused images'
I've been a regular poster for several years, and so I suppose that's not a lot in that time.
I remembered that the day before the figure was 999.  Acting on a hunch,  I tried deleting a number of images to drop below the 999.
And sure enough - I was able to post images again.
So keep an eye on the count of images - it seems that the DJI server won't allow more than 999
There doesn't appear to be any way of deleting them en bloc, I've tried. So it's a question of laboriously deleting them one by one.
Oh, well. A job for a rainy day. Here's the message I was continuously met with until I figured out the problem.

Screenshot (367).png
2022-6-2
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Thanks for the heads-up, will have to bear that in mind if this occurs to me too.
2022-6-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 6-2 01:55
Thanks for the heads-up, will have to bear that in mind if this occurs to me too.

2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Blériot53. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for understanding.
2022-6-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 02:45
Hello there Blériot53. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for understanding.

It was a temporary nuisance DJI Stephen, until I figured out the reason.   Maybe a modification to the forum settings is called for?
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Blériot53 Posted at 6-2 03:16
It was a temporary nuisance DJI Stephen, until I figured out the reason.   Maybe a modification to the forum settings is called for?

Hi, there. We have forwarded your feedback to our team. Thanks for your understanding and support,
2022-6-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 6-3 03:24
Hi, there. We have forwarded your feedback to our team. Thanks for your understanding and support,

No problem DJI Thor.  Happy to help
2022-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules