1095 12 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lumanu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59941 ft
Spain

Good morning:

I am going to sell my current drone and want to deregister it from my account. However I want to keep the flight data logs. Is this possible? By unsubscribing my drone from my account, Would I lose that information?

Thanks in advance.

2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. May I confirm if "the flight data logs" you mentioned refers to the flight record which is saved in the App?
2022-6-2
Use props
Lumanu
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 03:06
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. May I confirm if "the flight data logs" you mentioned refers to the flight record which is saved in the App?

Hi:

Yes, maybe I have not explained myself well because my default language is Spanish.
I attach  a screenshot to explain myself better.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lumanu Posted at 6-2 03:11
Hi:

Yes, maybe I have not explained myself well because my default language is Spanish.

Hi, there. The flight record will not be deleted after you have sold your drone and unbind it from your account. Please don't be worried.
2022-6-2
Use props
Lumanu
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 03:35
Hi, there. The flight record will not be deleted after you have sold your drone and unbind it from your account. Please don't be worried.

Great news!
Thank you very much for your excellent support!
Regards.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lumanu Posted at 6-2 03:43
Great news!
Thank you very much for your excellent support!
Regards.

You're welcome. It is my pleasure.
2022-6-2
Use props
toha19992
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50358 ft
Kazakhstan

Hello, I wanted to ask if it is possible to deactivate the drone, I have such a situation, I bought a drone and it is linked to another account, and I would like to link it to my own.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

toha19992 Posted at 6-5 22:42
Hello, I wanted to ask if it is possible to deactivate the drone, I have such a situation, I bought a drone and it is linked to another account, and I would like to link it to my own.

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. For this situation, we suggest you to contact the previous owner to unbind the drone. Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
toha19992
lvl.1
Kazakhstan

DJI Thor Posted at 6-5 22:50
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. For this situation, we suggest you to contact the previous owner to unbind the drone. Thank you.

It turns out I bought a drone online, it came, everything is fine, I started to activate it, it says that it is already linked to another account, I call the online store, they don’t answer, and there’s nothing to be done, maybe I can do something, I have all the data of the drone , box, instructions, serial numbers, I really don’t know what to do, I would like the drone to be linked to my account
2022-6-5
Use props
toha19992
lvl.1
Kazakhstan

DJI Thor Posted at 6-5 22:50

At least advise where to go for this problem?((
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

toha19992 Posted at 6-5 22:56
It turns out I bought a drone online, it came, everything is fine, I started to activate it, it says that it is already linked to another account, I call the online store, they don’t answer, and there’s nothing to be done, maybe I can do something, I have all the data of the drone , box, instructions, serial numbers, I really don’t know what to do, I would like the drone to be linked to my account

Thanks for your update. Since it involves personal account privacy, please note that we have no access to unbind the account for you. We suggest you contact the seller for more assistance. Sorry again for this inconvenience.
2022-6-6
Use props
toha19992
lvl.1
Kazakhstan

DJI Thor Posted at 6-6 01:03
Thanks for your update. Since it involves personal account privacy, please note that we have no access to unbind the account for you. We suggest you contact the seller for more assistance. Sorry again for this inconvenience.

Thank you very much for such a complete answer, I have already purchased a normal non-activated new drone)
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

toha19992 Posted at 6-8 03:54
Thank you very much for such a complete answer, I have already purchased a normal non-activated new drone)

Hello, there. Thanks for your update too, if you have any more needs or questions, please feel free to let us know.
2022-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules