Order Shipped 9 Days Ago, No Updates?
1546 9 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NReluctant
lvl.1

United States

I ordered immediately on announcement day of the DJI Mini 3 Pro. I can't seem to get a decent response from anyone at DJI via Twitter or Live Chat on why the shipping label for my order was made 9 days ago and there are no shipping updates. UPS says they have never gotten the package from DJI. I keep being told to wait, but this just seems strange to me and I would love an accurate answer as to when I will get my order as I have been told something different by everyone I speak to.
2022-6-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

already a massive thread on the topic, please join the conversation here for updates:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=264890
2022-6-2
Use props
NReluctant
lvl.1

United States

The Saint Posted at 6-2 07:52
already a massive thread on the topic, please join the conversation here for updates:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=264890

Is there an actual consensus on what is going on though? I even asked them if they could just cancel my order because of the multiple different stories out there about what is going on and they said no because it has shipped. My guess is they are marking everything as shipped so they don't have to offer refunds but don't actually have the product ready to ship. I hope I am wrong because that would be bad business. Any info is appreciated.
2022-6-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

NReluctant Posted at 6-2 07:54
Is there an actual consensus on what is going on though? I even asked them if they could just cancel my order because of the multiple different stories out there about what is going on and they said no because it has shipped. My guess is they are marking everything as shipped so they don't have to offer refunds but don't actually have the product ready to ship. I hope I am wrong because that would be bad business. Any info is appreciated.

you can get a refund.  you just can't get one right now.  you have to wait.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We managed to find out your email address through your forum account. After checking your order we notice that there is more than one order number and we checked that part of them have updated the progress. Besides, we also assist you to expedite the progress. You may also tell provide us your specific order number via PM for our further check. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
NReluctant
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-3 02:53
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We managed to find out your email address through your forum account. After checking your order we notice that there is more than one order number and we checked that part of them have updated the progress. Besides, we also assist you to expedite the progress. You may also tell provide us your specific order number via PM for our further check. Thank you.

Are there any new updates? It has been 13 days since it told me it shipped and still nothing. I ordered the day it was announced about 20 minutes after orders went live..
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NReluctant Posted at 6-6 07:06
Are there any new updates? It has been 13 days since it told me it shipped and still nothing. I ordered the day it was announced about 20 minutes after orders went live..

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded this issue to the relevant departments for follow-up and processing. We will get back to you as soon as there are any updates. Hope you can wait patiently.
2022-6-7
Use props
NReluctant
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-7 04:29
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded this issue to the relevant departments for follow-up and processing. We will get back to you as soon as there are any updates. Hope you can wait patiently.
I got the same message from the last person I spoke to. The same exact words. Nobody has explained why in 14 days UPS has not gotten my package. This is unacceptable and I would like some answers, not just pre-written responses.
2022-6-7
Use props
NReluctant
lvl.1

United States

Just checked tracking and UPS has the origin scan now! Mine is coming from Gardena, CA and I’m on the opposite coast so it should be here in a few days.
0E002595-7215-4208-9712-0B99134CCFA4.jpeg
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NReluctant Posted at 6-7 20:00
Just checked tracking and UPS has the origin scan now! Mine is coming from Gardena, CA and I’m on the opposite coast so it should be here in a few days.

Thanks for the update. Glad to know the shipment progress has updated. Hope you will receive the package soon. We apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2022-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules