12Next >
4139 64 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Todd X3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079298 ft
United States

I placed an order on 10 May 2022. On 25 May 2022 I received a message that my order has shipped. Since then there has been no movement on my order. Any time I've tried to find out what is going on, I get a generic responce and thank you for your patience. No answer to why it isn't on it's way. For days now the reason from DJI is the shipper is slow to scan. 3 days to scan barcodes seems a little unrealistic.
2022-6-2
Use props
elafargue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378894 ft
United States

Same issue with my order - "shipped" a week ago, but UPS still waiting for the item, I suspect DJI has created all the shipment but UPS has not received the actual physical packages yet...

(update) A DJI Support chat I had a few minutes ago confirmed that the large number of packages shipped at once has created a bit of a backlog at UPS and that they are working on it.

2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your order number via PM? We will make further checks. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-6-2
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-2 16:25
Hello, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your order number via PM? We will make further checks. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

I sent the order number to you PM
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Todd X3 Posted at 6-2 17:03
I sent the order number to you PM

Thanks for your reply. We will make further checks. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe
lvl.1

United States

It seems this questionable response from DJI is becoming more widespread. Why the company's corporate culture believes being transparent with customers isn't the best policy is beyond me. Service reps claim DJI delivers items to the UPS processing center WITHOUT the items being scanned. If that were the case, a legal chain-of-custody issue to arise leaving UPS on the hook. I rather doubt UPS has accepted that risk. If I might ask, what did you order on 5/10?
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe
lvl.1

United States

elafargue Posted at 6-2 15:47
Same issue with my order - "shipped" a week ago, but UPS still waiting for the item, I suspect DJI has created all the shipment but UPS has not received the actual physical packages yet...

(update) A DJI Support chat I had a few minutes ago confirmed that the large number of packages shipped at once has created a bit of a backlog at UPS and that they are working on it.

This represents a legal "chain-of-custody" risk for UPS. When DJI relinquishes physical custody, UPS must legally accept control of the packages, scanned or unscanned. If there's a 'gap', packages could disappear and the legal issue of loss would occur. I remain skeptical of DJI's story.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe
lvl.1

United States

elafargue Posted at 6-2 15:47

(update) A DJI Support chat I had a few minutes ago confirmed that the large number of packages shipped at once has created a bit of a backlog at UPS and that they are working on it.

Nice story on DJI's part, but UPS claims otherwise. There is legal protocol when shipping. Any 'gap' in the physical 'chain-of-custody' gap raises the question of which party is responsible for lost or stolen items. Neither company is willing to allow that risk...IMO.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe Posted at 6-3 07:38
Nice story on DJI's part, but UPS claims otherwise. There is legal protocol when shipping. Any 'gap' in the physical 'chain-of-custody' gap raises the question of which party is responsible for lost or stolen items. Neither company is willing to allow that risk...IMO.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience, we had replied to you in another post, please check.
2022-6-4
Use props
Kelveen Fabian
lvl.1
United States

Please keep us posted on what they say. I made an order last month as well: DJI Mini 3, Fly More Kit Plus, MIcro SD, and DJI Care Refresh 2 Year. The status in my order details at the moment is "To Be Shipped". I've contacted DJI and they also told me that there is a backlog issue with UPS as well. I've never experienced this before.
2022-6-4
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
United States

Kelveen Fabian Posted at 6-4 16:29
Please keep us posted on what they say. I made an order last month as well: DJI Mini 3, Fly More Kit Plus, MIcro SD, and DJI Care Refresh 2 Year. The status in my order details at the moment is "To Be Shipped". I've contacted DJI and they also told me that there is a backlog issue with UPS as well. I've never experienced this before.

neither have I, i don't understand this
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Kelveen Fabian Posted at 6-4 16:29
Please keep us posted on what they say. I made an order last month as well: DJI Mini 3, Fly More Kit Plus, MIcro SD, and DJI Care Refresh 2 Year. The status in my order details at the moment is "To Be Shipped". I've contacted DJI and they also told me that there is a backlog issue with UPS as well. I've never experienced this before.

Hi, there. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order is waiting to be packaged and will be sent  ASAP. You will be notified by email after it is shipped, and you can also check the shipping information on the "My Order" page. Thank you for your patience and support.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Todd X3 Posted at 6-4 16:36
neither have I, i don't understand this

Hi, there. We are deeply sorry for the delay. Please kindly note that we have replied to your PM and explained it to you. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-6-5
Use props
elafargue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378894 ft
United States

DJI support was correct, I got a shipping update on Friday morning, and the drone was delivered yesterday (June 4th), as planned. Altogether 1 week between "label created" and delivered, and even though the shipment remained in "Label created" state for longer than I expected, the resulting shipping speed was perfectly fine.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

elafargue Posted at 6-5 08:28
DJI support was correct, I got a shipping update on Friday morning, and the drone was delivered yesterday (June 4th), as planned. Altogether 1 week between "label created" and delivered, and even though the shipment remained in "Label created" state for longer than I expected, the resulting shipping speed was perfectly fine.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. We are deeply sorry for the delay and so glad to know that this issue got addressed. We listen to all the feedback on social media and we will learn from it, and keep improving to provide you all better service. Thanks again for your understanding and support.
2022-6-5
Use props
shx007
lvl.2
United States

This was just one order that shipped. There are 1000s that are still in unclear status. Can you tell us why?
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and they are negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. The delivery time of the order will vary according to the stock situation in different regions and the products ordered. Please be advised that we will definitely ship the order according to the paid time.
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Ordered mino 3 pro
Supposed to have arrived already and UPS shipped back cause of         Returning to Sender
A hazardous materials irregularity occurred with this package
100 chat messages emailed Dji
No solution package shipped back to DJI and you have my money they say they will call me in 24 hours its been days of nothing what next
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-11 09:37
Ordered mino 3 pro
Supposed to have arrived already and UPS shipped back cause of         Returning to Sender
A hazardous materials irregularity occurred with this package

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We managed to find out your order number through your forum account. Please note that your package has been shipped out. You may check it on the official website of UPS. Besides, we have forwarded your feedback to our team. Sorry again for the delay.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Thor Posted at 6-12 03:21
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We managed to find out your order number through your forum account. Please note that your package has been shipped out. You may check it on the official website of UPS. Besides, we have forwarded your feedback to our team. Sorry again for the delay.
Hi DJI_Thor
Package was shipped back to DJI if you check the tracking its on its way back to California not my way order number

2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-12 03:28
Hi DJI_Thor
Package was shipped back to DJI if you check the tracking its on its way back to California not my way order number

BA6968B9-A838-411D-9D04-DB7BC275B8E0.png
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-12 03:28
Hi DJI_Thor

Sorry for the misleading. We have forwarded this situation to our team for further investigation. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Thor Posted at 6-12 03:35
Sorry for the misleading. We have forwarded this situation to our team for further investigation. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.

DJI_Thor appreciate all you've done
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-12 06:01

You are most welcome. We will keep you updated if there is any feedback. Please rest assured.
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-12 06:01

Hi, there. We have sent you a PM. Please have a check.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Thor Posted at 6-13 02:23
Hi, there. We have sent you a PM. Please have a check.

Want to send you a private message which is my feedback is it possible?
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_UAUQOxbibVes
New

United States

All dji tells me is they are investigating why my drone hasn't shipped yet they tell me the same thing everytime I ask worse shipping and customer service iv delt with
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-13 08:13
Want to send you a private message which is my feedback is it possible?

Hi, sure, if you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_UAUQOxbibVes Posted at 6-13 11:54
All dji tells me is they are investigating why my drone hasn't shipped yet they tell me the same thing everytime I ask worse shipping and customer service iv delt with

We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We managed to find out your order number through your forum account. We're confirming with the corresponding team about your order issue. If we get any updates, we will get back to you asap.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-13 17:23
Hi, sure, if you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Well still waiting for a reply. They just called me yesterday saying they understand and they cant give me an answer because they are waiting for an answer from above. Still no answer back and people this is paid for nobody cares about me receiving what I paid for the funny part the extra fly more is shipped separately and it will arrive on Monday but I dont have a drone to fly it what do I want the batteries for?????? i would love to post the reply via email that I received before the call you wont believe it people paid product no product in my possession and when will it arrive nobody knos what can I do make them all liable???? Need a solution. This was order the first days of the preorder
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-14 15:45
Well still waiting for a reply. They just called me yesterday saying they understand and they cant give me an answer because they are waiting for an answer from above. Still no answer back and people this is paid for nobody cares about me receiving what I paid for the funny part the extra fly more is shipped separately and it will arrive on Monday but I dont have a drone to fly it what do I want the batteries for?????? i would love to post the reply via email that I received before the call you wont believe it people paid product no product in my possession and when will it arrive nobody knos what can I do make them all liable???? Need a solution. This was order the first days of the preorder

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We have sent you a PM. May we know whether you have received it? Besides, please note that after further with our team, we will resend a drone for you. Please rest assured we will keep an eye on your order and address it ASAP. Sorry again for this issue.
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Thor Posted at 6-14 22:10
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We have sent you a PM. May we know whether you have received it? Besides, please note that after further with our team, we will resend a drone for you. Please rest assured we will keep an eye on your order and address it ASAP. Sorry again for this issue.

No PM and no call or email as they indicated. Its a wait for them type of scenario which means it will take for evere to receive and this is a so simple solution. With no customer service phone number to just resolve and continue our regular lives. Why dont know but I know my money is in DJI hands and no product in mine. Need a ETA a tracking number and a confirmation order is as requested I want my golden ticket as the original order Too!!!
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-14 23:20
No PM and no call or email as they indicated. Its a wait for them type of scenario which means it will take for evere to receive and this is a so simple solution. With no customer service phone number to just resolve and continue our regular lives. Why dont know but I know my money is in DJI hands and no product in mine. Need a ETA a tracking number and a confirmation order is as requested I want my golden ticket as the original order Too!!!

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that this situation will not affect the golden ticket. Please rest assured we will try our best to push the order. Besides, we have sent you a PM via the forum. Could you please double-check it via PC? Our team has also replied to your email, please check it at your convenience. Sorry again for this issue.
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Do you know what . The mesage does not say anywhere when it will ship so it can be weeks or months to receive the item. Do you believe that will help or solve this if nobody answers when I ask when will it ship they just ignore that email. This is the worst customer service without a phone number to call in and verify the worst purchase I have done and for now you dont fool people by saying it will ship we dont know when but it will. You give customer concrete answers and real ETA dates as well.
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-16 12:50
Do you know what . The mesage does not say anywhere when it will ship so it can be weeks or months to receive the item. Do you believe that will help or solve this if nobody answers when I ask when will it ship they just ignore that email. This is the worst customer service without a phone number to call in and verify the worst purchase I have done and for now you dont fool people by saying it will ship we dont know when but it will. You give customer concrete answers and real ETA dates as well.

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please kindly note that the logistic is affected by many factors which are out of our control. So we cannot promise a specific delivery date. But we will keep an eye on your order and try our best to help you out. Besides, we have forwarded your situation and concerns to our team and they will contact you ASAP. We appreciate your understanding.
2022-6-16
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Thor Posted at 6-16 20:12
We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please kindly note that the logistic is affected by many factors which are out of our control. So we cannot promise a specific delivery date. But we will keep an eye on your order and try our best to help you out. Besides, we have forwarded your situation and concerns to our team and they will contact you ASAP. We appreciate your understanding.

Need to hear this excuse from upper management now ai receive an exception email from DJI like if the package has a delivery exception why do I receive a delivery exception when the package never arrived is this a logistic trick so they can say Oh we tried to deliver when this is not a delivery attempt package it was returned because of a DjI error I really dont care of DJI issues cause you need to be prepared for this and I will find out via legal PR law support of you companies negligence
2022-6-16
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-16 23:18
Need to hear this excuse from upper management now ai receive an exception email from DJI like if the package has a delivery exception why do I receive a delivery exception when the package never arrived is this a logistic trick so they can say Oh we tried to deliver when this is not a delivery attempt package it was returned because of a DjI error I really dont care of DJI issues cause you need to be prepared for this and I will find out via legal PR law support of you companies negligence

Look at what they wrote today
This is crazy DJI doesnt even care
They customer reps dont do their due diligence. This will never arrive and they have my money.
15B2164E-5A7B-4178-B8B0-96FBA7F7A974.png
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS Posted at 6-17 02:00
Look at what they wrote today
This is crazy DJI doesnt even care
They customer reps dont do their due diligence. This will never arrive and they have my money.

Greatly sorry to hear about that. After further confirmation with our team, please ignore this email. Please rest assured our team has resend your order. This email was sent by the system mistakenly. Sorry again for the confusion.
2022-6-17
Use props
amilaw
lvl.1
United States

I too am stuck in the land of DJI saying they've shipped the drone and UPS saying shipper has not given them the package.  Everytime I chat with customer service I get canned answers and no one seems to know where the package is.  It's frustrating when you've spent this much money, they've already charged your card and can't even provide an answer on where the order is.  
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_xLPjT5kzHrYS
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Thor Posted at 6-17 03:46
Greatly sorry to hear about that. After further confirmation with our team, please ignore this email. Please rest assured our team has resend your order. This email was sent by the system mistakenly. Sorry again for the confusion.

You want the new one
Fly more kit happened tooo hazardous and return WTheck DJI are you competant see the pic and please tell what will happen or is it the whole roll a coaster again order num for the fly more in the pic
1C1FECF7-389B-4609-A9F0-DA10B6E1D3F1.png
2022-6-17
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules