Xiaomi Redmi note 11 pro+ 5g and Dji Fly Problem
9259 31 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xbebo83x
New
Italy

Hi! I have been flying with the Mini 2 for many months and before changing my phone, I was using a xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, without encountering any problems. I bought a new xiaomi redmi note 11 pro + 5g and i can no longer use the dji fly application. When I connect the OTG cable, the choice of USB modes appears and disappears every half second, making it impossible to use and obviously flight. Have any of you else encountered this problem? But above all, has anyone managed to solve? Thanks a lot to everyone!
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there xbebo83x. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5g ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the  Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5g will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

2022-6-2
Use props
fanse4e6ed62
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2042858 ft
Indonesia

what..... same problem here!
2022-6-4
Use props
fanse4e6ed62
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 19:42
Hello there xbebo83x. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5g ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the  Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5g will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

[view_image]

please help to fix it ASAP
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fanse4e6ed62 Posted at 6-4 09:27
please help to fix it ASAP

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_JY1JJNrHlrux
New

Croatia

I have a same problem.. Hurry up Dji team to fix this!!
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_DnjM4E5QWBTQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 991335 ft
Germany

The problem is still not solved... When can we expect a usable fix?
2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_yqkTlFuVDRGU
New

India

I am using Xiaomi 11i hypercharge with Miui Global 13.0.3. The problem persists with this phone as well. Previously I had Redmi note 8 pro and the DJI Fly app worked pretty well with it. With this new phone after few seconds the usb notification keeps popping up and the drone gets disconnected.
2022-7-20
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

what did you do with your old phone maybe its time to say sorry
2022-7-20
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you enabled developer mode and theres at setting called USB Debugging, turn that on and try again?
2022-7-20
Use props
djiuser_1m6JwLiLNac4
New

Poland

Bashy Posted at 7-20 13:58
Have you enabled developer mode and theres at setting called USB Debugging, turn that on and try again?

Debbuging USB doesn't solve the problem I have the same on Redmi 11S
2022-7-21
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_1m6JwLiLNac4 Posted at 7-21 01:05
Debbuging USB doesn't solve the problem  I have the same on Redmi 11S

OK, was worth a shot, sorry, tis all i had..
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_1dT8Zn90v50O
New
Flight distance : 236785 ft
Ukraine

Hate policy of DJI, they selling u something, but nobody in shop don't tell u that osmo don't work properly on any android device, most of updated devices with android 12+ have troubles with most of DJI product.
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_Lgiy8gbKpULE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3757500 ft
Brazil

O aplicativo DJI é que deveria se adaptar aos telefones e não os usuários serem obrigados a usarem apenas os modelos selecionados pela DJI.

Lamentável isso!
2022-8-31
Use props
dithyramvos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99767 ft
Greece

Greetings,did you found a solution to this problem?Iam about to purchase the same smartphone.Do you recomend it?
2022-9-15
Use props
Crashfdx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17313 ft
Argentina

Hi Guys Same problem Here. I fly with a redmi note 8, and redmi note 11 from my girlfriend, with android 12 and miui 13 .0.11 and no problems, i think the problem is the miui 13.0.2 im from Argentina, 4 months without my drone....
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_ENONO6YD8BRT
New

Colombia

Buen día alguin me podría decir si la aplicacion dji fly funciona en un celular redmi note 11... para operar un dron mavic 3
2022-12-4
Use props
Crashfdx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17313 ft
Argentina

Hi guys, anyone solves this problem? Recently update to miui 13.0.7.0 still not working. 6 months without use my drone. Horrible this xiaomi...
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_KjTrSBhqBb99
New

Italy

Is the wi-fi drone visible on redmi note 11 pro 5g?

I'm going to buy it, specifically because I cannot view the wi-fi drone on my actual phone.

I will not have OTG problem, being that I use DJI rc controller with its own display.

Thanks
2023-2-7
Use props
Angelo Marini
lvl.1

Italy

Redmi note 11 pro + não funciona com o dji comprei um Mavic 3 e não consigo voar por causa do telefone fico dependendo da boa vontade dos outros para desfrutar do meu dji, gostaria de uma solução pois não creio que tenho que comprar um outro telefone para poder usar o dji
2023-2-10
Use props
Bikersgiant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36181 ft
Italy

Buonasera ho appena acquistato un Redmi Note 11 pro+5g, avevo uno Huawey P30 Lite e funzionava benissimo Dji GO4, ora ho installato l'applicazione su Redmi Note 11 pro, ma cliccando sull'applicazione prova ad aprirsi e poi si richiude dopo un secondo. Purtroppo il mio vecchio smartphone si è rotto cadendo a terra e l'ho dovuto cambiare. E' assurdo che un Drone come il Mavic 2 Pro non possa essere usato perchè l'applicazione non è compatibile con lo smartphone. Non ho voglia di ricomprare un nuovo drone in questo momento e trovo uno spreco tenere fermo il Mavic 2 solo perchè lo Smartphone Xiaomi 11 Pro non è compatibile. Gli sviluppatori stanno lavorando per risolvere il problema?
2023-3-15
Use props
Vincenzo164
lvl.1

Italy

Salve a tutti. Stesso problema con il mio Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G. HO RISOLTO.....................

Basta cambiare la regionalizzazione del telefono e portarla dall'attuale (ITALIA) ad INDIA.

Riavviare il Telefono ed il problela con la DJI FLY app sparisce.

Nel Telefono, andare in IMPOSTAZIONI - IMPOSTAZIONI AGGIUNIVE - REGIONE e cambiare in INDIA.

Saluti

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Same problem with my Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G. I SOLVED.....................

Just change the regionalization of the phone and bring it from the current (ITALY) to INDIA.

Restart the Phone and the problem with DJI FLY app disappears.

In Phone, go to SETTINGS - ADDITIONAL SETTINGS - REGION and change to INDIA.

Greetings
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_ZrsyUeGriAdy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 523114 ft
Argentina

Same problem with my Xiaomi 11 Pro+5G. Don´t solve.
I´am thinking that can be a problem with USB-c 3.2 cable (red) It connect and disconect. Please Mr. DJI solve the problem
2023-6-2
Use props
djiuser_ZrsyUeGriAdy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 523114 ft
Argentina

Tambien he probado con RAINBOW y hace el mismo sintoma, Evidentemente es un problema de compatibilidad del telefono con el control Creo que el tema va por la conexión de 120 Watts del REDI NOTE 11 PRO + .
No es un problema de la APP DJI Fly
2023-6-9
Use props
ieio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182730 ft
Italy

Vincenzo164 Posted at 4-10 14:26
Salve a tutti. Stesso problema con il mio Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G. HO RISOLTO.....................

Basta cambiare la regionalizzazione del telefono e portarla dall'attuale (ITALIA) ad INDIA.

tested and NOT working
2023-6-11
Use props
ieio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182730 ft
Italy

same issue here, I kind of took for granted that redmi note 11 pro+ 5g would have worked...

but it's sad that after 1year DJI hasn't fixed yet this bug in the Fly app
2023-6-11
Use props
djiuser_rM0BbdqEbIpW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 419088 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Look at this situation.
I had same problem with my Xiaomi 11T pro phone and my Mini 2, yesterday i managed to change my phone, my 11T pro for Mi 11, which is compatible, at least its mentioned on DJI official page, and look what, it happen same thing.
So please, DJI, this is really shame, i tried my phone on rc of Air 2S and its working on that rc... So unlogic, this is really shame, milions of us now need to buy another phone and even then we dont know is it going to work normally???
Really unbeliavable.
2023-7-12
Use props
MiliMedPy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121198 ft

Paraguay

It's a shame, unfortunately not all phones are compatible, the same thing happened to a friend of mine and he couldn't use his Mini2.
Try using other apps that are compatible.
2023-7-13
Use props
fanse4e6ed62
lvl.2
Indonesia

updating miui 14 solved the problem?
2023-7-19
Use props
Saucer HKD
New

Spain

Buenas a todos alguien a encontrado la solución al redmin note 11 pro plus , para que funcione con la aplicación?
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Saucer HKD Posted at 8-3 03:56
Buenas a todos alguien a encontrado la solución al redmin note 11 pro plus , para que funcione con la aplicación?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what DJI product are you using so we can provide you with an accurate resolution? Please tell us more about the details of the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-13
Use props
GimiGlider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634593 ft
Hong Kong

Can confirm that this issue is still occurring with the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G.
2023-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules