DJI Mini 3 pro footage
3907 5 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VinceG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134662 ft
United Kingdom

I have used my DJI Mini 3 pro for the first time. I did some footage and when I got home, I played the SD card using a USB adapter straight into my lg TV and the footage showed the subtitle data on the TV screen, covering a large part of the footage. On the mini 2 you only saw this data if you used a piece of software on a pc. It never showed when I played it through my TV.

How can I play this footage from the mini 3 on my TV without this data shown on the bottom third of my screen?

Thanks
2022-6-2
Use props
Meuhbat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 225210 ft
France

You can rename / move / delete the .SRT files that go with the video files, but you can probably also disable the subtitles reading on your TV ?
2022-6-2
Use props
VinceG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134662 ft
United Kingdom

Meuhbat Posted at 6-2 12:21
You can rename / move / delete the .SRT files that go with the video files, but you can probably also disable the subtitles reading on your TV ?

Thanks for your reply.

I got the TV wrong, its a Samsung TV and I checks the Subtitles on the TV and its set to off. I don't understand it it, because the mini 2 had that feature, because I could view the subtitles if I used VLC player on the PC, but it didn't show on the TV, which is fine. So don't know why Mini 3 pro does by default.

Anyway, Meuhbat your suggestion did the trick. Thank you.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experience with the help of our fellow DJI Pilot, Meuhbat. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-6-4
Use props
Manich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1975351 ft
United Kingdom

Slip the SD card into a computer and move your SRT files into a seperate folder. Theyre just standard subtitle files which have recorded the telemetry and shooting data, a bit like metadata embedded in image files. If you move them to a seperate folder, then they wont be read by the playback device, period.
2022-6-6
Use props
GreyFlybird
lvl.1
Flight distance : 406250 ft
United Kingdom

Manich Posted at 6-6 14:54
Slip the SD card into a computer and move your SRT files into a seperate folder. Theyre just standard subtitle files which have recorded the telemetry and shooting data, a bit like metadata embedded in image files. If you move them to a seperate folder, then they wont be read by the playback device, period.

I would like to show a subset of my flight data along the bottom in a larger font. The mini 3 pro shows a mass of data all over the lower half of the screen too small to read.I know there is expensive software to do this. Any free stuff out there?

2022-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules