Flex Ribbon Cable P4P vs P4P V2
485 2 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrydenDrones
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

Does anyone know the difference between the flex ribbon cable for the P4P and the P4P V2? I ordered a replacement on Ebay and there is one slight difference between the two. are they both compatible? The picture on the left shows what came out of the drone and the one on the right is the one I ordered (and already installed but have not tested). When I ordered it had me choose the model and the option was Phantom 4 Pro/Phantom 4 Pro V2. The packaging was OEM DJI and just said Phantom 4 Pro... Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Original

Original
download.png

2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DrydenDrones. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. If you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the your DJI drone to avoid further damaging the unit. Thank you.
2022-6-2
Use props
DrydenDrones
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 20:23
Hello there DrydenDrones. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. If you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the your DJI drone to avoid further damaging the unit. Thank you.

I just want to know if there is a difference between the two cords or if the replacement cord I have will work.
2022-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules