823 1 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

So today I was finally able to test out the new firmware update for the Mavic 3 and so far it’s been great. The gps locked home point in less then 30 seconds and the switch between photo to 7times zoom is really neat but when I brought my Mavic 3 in to download the 1080p 200fps video that I shot to see how it turned out, after joining my Mavic 3’s Wi-Fi and then waiting a little bit, it said “aircraft is already connected to another mobile device restart and try again.” And so after restarting my Mavic 3 over and over again the same thing pops up and so is anyone else experiencing this issue with the new Mavic 3 firmware or is my Mavic 3 just cheating on my iPhone I don’t know?
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Aleix
New

Finland

Hello, I have the same issue. I haven’t been able to use the Quick Transfer ONCE. All goes well until I get the same ”connected to another mobile” message. And there’s really no other mobile device around that could possibly be connected.

I have the Mavic 3 Cine (just updated firmware), newest iPad Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, so bunch of top of the line stuff - and still this ...show.
2022-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules