779 5 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneXitalia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

We had a full afternoon/sunset job with the new Mini 3 Pro (together with the loyal Mavic 2 Pro), shooting for an important yacht shipyard. The drone behaved very well, as expected, although it seems like a seagull recall (actually we were near the coast for the static shots, where the birds probably have their nests). One of them attacked and clipped the Mini 3 Pro, but the latter won. Just a scary moment but no signs of damage and the flight controller kept the attitude perfectly.
Photo-wise, well... the chromatic aberration and noise especially in 48Mpx are quite evident. The first can be almost completely removed in post, but we expect an improvement in the noise level in future firmware releases. We got surprised by the dynamic range though, quite impressive for a so tiny drone and camera sensor.
There are some things that I'm sure will get fixed, for example, the photo settings reset once the drone is turned off. We took some photos at normal resolution instead of 48Mpx because I didn't see it was reset after changing the battery. I also hope for some kind of customization for the right dial.
We also shot some short video clips in 4k/30 D-Cinelike and the raw results are encouraging, given the drone specs as said before.
Bottom line: the Mini 3 Pro helped us to make the job done.
Here you are an example (already post-processed), where one of the seagulls was so excited that it wanted to be in the frame at all costs. Hope you like it!

Evo Yachts by droneXitalia

Evo Yachts by droneXitalia

2022-6-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely sharp photo and natural-looking colours.
2022-6-2
Use props
Bussty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Wow that looks really good! Thanks for sharing and great to hear CA can be removed easily in post. There lots of lines in that image so even more impressive!
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there droneXitalia. Good day and thank you for giving out these information and for sharing this beautiful aerial photo that you have shot using your new DJI Mini 3 Pro. Great work and keep flying.
2022-6-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely shot droneXitalia.
2022-6-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remarkable shot!   I love that boat.  Great work with the Mini3P.  
2022-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules