Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can we add notes to flight record in DJI Fly app?
712 5 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

I have been checking the app all over. There is no option to creat a notes for each flight. I thought it would be a great addtion to the app to document any issues or other observations with drones during the flight. Please consider adding this simple but useful feature?
2022-6-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Not in Fly, but you can using Airdata app or website.
2022-6-2
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 6-2 17:33
Not in Fly, but you can using Airdata app or website.

Yeah. Bit cumbersome to upload every time to third party. Built-in note would be very convenient.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Guorium. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I am sorry to say the this feature is not available on the DJI Fly application. In addition, I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Fly application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-6-2
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 20:51
Hello there Guorium. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I am sorry to say the this feature is not available on the DJI Fly application. In addition, I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Fly application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

Thank you!
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Guorium. Thank you for the reply and you are welcome. If you have any inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules