Order says shipped May 29th. No updates
1848 16 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dYpw7AzSoSNa
lvl.1
United States

DJI says my order was shipped May 29th and is at the UPS facility. But UPS says they are yet to recieve the package and tomorrow at 7pm EST it can be considered missing.
Screenshot_20220602-194531_Brave.jpg
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_dYpw7AzSoSNa
lvl.1
United States

2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your order number for our further check? Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_dYpw7AzSoSNa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-2 20:38
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your order number for our further check? Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.

I will pm it to you
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you. We have replied to your PM. Please have a check.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe
lvl.1

United States

I ordered an Air 2S (in stock) on 5/26/2022. It's the same story. DJI claims they delivered the item(s) to UPS on 5/31, but UPS has no record of the item being scanned. Even if DJI delivered a semi-truck(s) full of product to the UPS processing center (I'm told Gardena, CA), UPS would immediately scan all items into their system. Gaps in the physical 'chain-of-custody' create legal questions regarding which company has financial responsibility for lost or stolen items. I really don't understand why DJI corporates aren't simply truthful about internal processing delays. Their customers would understand.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_PYoKCfMZyDpQ
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe Posted at 6-3 07:48
I ordered an Air 2S (in stock) on 5/26/2022. It's the same story. DJI claims they delivered the item(s) to UPS on 5/31, but UPS has no record of the item being scanned. Even if DJI delivered a semi-truck(s) full of product to the UPS processing center (I'm told Gardena, CA), UPS would immediately scan all items into their system. Gaps in the physical 'chain-of-custody' create legal questions regarding which company has financial responsibility for lost or stolen items. I really don't understand why DJI corporates aren't simply truthful about internal processing delays. Their customers would understand.

Same here. I ordered the Air 2S and the label was created on May 27th with no updates since. I'm wondering if the mini 3 is causing delays for ever other product they have.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_PYoKCfMZyDpQ Posted at 6-3 08:25
Same here. I ordered the Air 2S and the label was created on May 27th with no updates since. I'm wondering if the mini 3 is causing delays for ever other product they have.

As outsiders, trying to assess the cause(s) for DJI's shipping delays is impossible. Clearly, sales have taken precedent over the delivery of orders. That's why they immediately charge credit cards as well as cite unrealistic delivery times. When companies get into cash flow problems, they'll often do this despite the risk of bad customer relations. As a Chinese manufacturer, they're likely faced with multiple problems given events taking place in China over the past few months.

Apparently, due to the magnitude of DJI's business relationship, UPS is willing to be blamed (scapegoat) for the shipping delay. For legal liability issues, UPS will/must immediately scan items when items get physically delivered to them. This is US Business Law 101 (Sales: Transfer of Title and Risk in Sales Contracts).
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_dYpw7AzSoSNa
lvl.1
United States

I ordered an Air 2S (in stock) on 5/26/2022. It's the same story. DJI claims they delivered the item(s) to UPS on 5/31, but UPS has no record of the item being scanned. Even if DJI delivered a semi-truck(s) full of product to the UPS processing center (I'm told Gardena, CA), UPS would immediately scan all items into their system. Gaps in the physical 'chain-of-custody' create legal questions regarding which company has financial responsibility for lost or stolen items. I really don't understand why DJI corporates aren't simply truthful about internal processing delays. Their customers would understand.

They told me the exact same thing. I'm started to get pretty annoyed. I've got a good chunk of change just floating around and Noone knows where it is
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_dYpw7AzSoSNa Posted at 6-3 09:36
They told me the exact same thing. I'm started to get pretty annoyed. I've got a good chunk of change just floating around and Noone knows where it is

Yes, it's annoying as well as poor customer public relations.  But nothing financially serious. If you paid with a credit card (absolutely mandatory) you can always initiate a chargeback* against DJI. Of course, you don't get the merchandise. However, that's not in OUR or the company's best interest. It's best to trust them until their failure to deliver goes past the "missing in transit" date. For me, that's tomorrow.

* Companies that do business with credit card banks are required to maintain large multi-million dollar reserve accounts to cover customer chargebacks. This "reserve" serves as a cushion should a company get itself in serious financial trouble, i.e. bankruptcy. I would be surprised if that's DJI's internal problem.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are deeply sorry for the waiting, we understand your feeling on this case. We have our logistics department confirm the latest status and will keep you updated once we hear back from them. Sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_PYoKCfMZyDpQ Posted at 6-3 08:25
Same here. I ordered the Air 2S and the label was created on May 27th with no updates since. I'm wondering if the mini 3 is causing delays for ever other product they have.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are having the logistics department confirm the status, we will keep you updated once there is a reply. There may be a delay due to the weekend. Deeply sorry for the issue,
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_dYpw7AzSoSNa Posted at 6-3 09:36

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please kindly note that your order has been shipped. You may check the update on the UPS website. Besides, we also send you a PM. Please have a check. Sorry again for the delay.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe
lvl.1

United States

It’s been 10 days for me. DJI repeatedly claims all items "shipped" and UPS will get caught up with scanning, but UPS continuously states it has no record of pick up or delivery of these items. Simple rule of non-contradiction, they both can't be true.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe Posted at 6-3 22:24
It’s been 10 days. DJI repeatedly claimed UPS would get caught up with scanning but UPS continuously it has no record of pick up or delivery of these items.

We understand and we hope that the shipping status will be updated soon as customers do. We will keep contacting the related team and keep our attention on your case until you receive the package.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_PYoKCfMZyDpQ
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-3 19:50
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are having the logistics department confirm the status, we will keep you updated once there is a reply. There may be a delay due to the weekend. Deeply sorry for the issue,

Any update on the Air 2S order?
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_PYoKCfMZyDpQ Posted at 6-4 08:46
Any update on the Air 2S order?

Hi, there. We will urge UPS to scan your package asap, the tracking information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules