572 2 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Murat Germen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30689 ft
Turkey

hello,
hope all is well. in addition to a mavic air 2 combo, i have a phantom 4 pro+ (RC with built-in screen). i applied a firmware update that the RC recommended and the connection was lost immediately after the update. i tried all possible ways of relinking suggested on the internet and i could not succeed. i finally took it to official tech service in istanbul, turkey (KARFO karacasulu) today and they could not fix the problem either.

the phantom 4 pro+ aircraft is working and could be connected to another pro+ RC in the shop. KARFO kept my RC to do further investigation. the fact that this problem happened right after the official update and the update paralysed a working drone, put me in an irredeemable situation.

can you please help with this matter?

thanks, warm regards, murat germen.

2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-4
Use props
Murat Germen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30689 ft
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-4 00:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.

hello,

the RC was diagnosed by the official tech service in turkey (KARFO karacasulu) and i was told that the motherboard needs to be replaced. the price they gave is the same price of a new phantom 4 pro RC.

to tell the truth this is very disappointing. so far i purchased 4 DJI drones and 1 DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo and i am a loyal customer. but this mishap frustrated me very much as DJI is not helping me to fix this problem which happened after a firmware update suggested by DJI update. really sorry i have to say this, but i am thinking of taking this issue to some social media platforms where i have 25 K followers.

thanks, best regards, murat.
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules