I have DJI Mavic Mini 1, and an S22 ultra 512gb Snapdragon Processor,
I have no view from the camera !!
any help!!

2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? It seems that the said mobile device is not yet optimized with the DJI Fly app as it is not listed on our recommended mobile device. However, we will forward this to our designated team for attention. If the issue persists, kindly please use a lower model of mobile device and use it to fly the unit. You may refer to the link below for you to have the list of compatible mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-4
Use props
ahmadtout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211916 ft
Lebanon

I tried to do this, on the 1.6.1 and 1.6.4
And still no live view from the camera
Only black screen!
I can capture and check media on the photos section
I can fly my drone

But i don't have any live view!
2022-6-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried older versions of the app, it is likely that it is NOT the drone that is incompatible but rather the App.

Then again a quick google yields

https://www.google.co.uk/search? ... AEK&sclient=gws-wiz

2022-6-4
Use props
megistas
lvl.1

France

I have a Mavic Mini and I am having black screen issue with S22 Ultra (Snapdragon 8gen1) despite I am having live view with Note 10 Plus. Both devices are running Android 12. I tried DJI Fly 1.6.1, 1.6.2 (beta) and 1.6.4 but no luck.
2022-6-5
Use props
lucazanda
New

Italy

hi, I have the same problema after the last upgrade. I use galaxy s22 and the app version is 1.6.4
I've used the drone until last friday, and it was working well, but after and upgrade the video has stopped to work. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but it doesn't change.
Thanks
2022-6-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's not the drone, I think it is the App. There are, from memory, several threads about it. If you can't find them using the forum's search function try a google.
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_tfYQ91piQmwD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486854 ft
Italy

Same problem from my end, disappointed{:4_180
2022-6-10
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

old drone, use old phone and app (v1.4.2)
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_F0Yk2bFF1JDP
New
Flight distance : 7631 ft

Hungary

Same issue here - Galaxy S22 (android 12) no live view on ( adhocly comes on but as soon as going into the menu and back live view disabled and black screen only - totally unpredictable).  Dji app 1.6.4 (latest - directly downloaded from dji ).  Please advise ( s22 on market for a quarter now - would be nice to have a stable version on fly app).

2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_F0Yk2bFF1JDP
New
Flight distance : 7631 ft

Hungary

dji_MODDER Posted at 6-10 06:28
old drone, use old phone and app (v1.4.2)

This really should not be the solution - the app should be enhanced and optimised
2022-6-12
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Why, because you have a S22??? , there are so many device's and S22 isn't on the device list.
I.M.O and recommendations, stick to the release note, of the drone , the FW and app version in this case (V1.5.1) is tested.
Newer app version doesn't give you extra's, it's only for newer drone's.
Maybe the newest app version works with your new phone, but it can give you troubles for your mini 1
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules