5645 60 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210226 ft
United Kingdom

I got my mini 3 pro. It’s amazing!

Did anyone get a golden ticket in the box, or an email with a code or anything?

A “golden ticket”… I was expecting some ticket with a code on in the box?
2022-6-3
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

Think they are waiting till after returns window
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you can find the DJI Golden Ticket information at the order list & order details interfaces, or in the order email.
For your further information, DJI Golden Ticket 2022 can be redeemed for exclusive rewards on the upcoming DJI Day 2022, which will be held in the year of 2022, and the related information such as start time and participation method will be sent by email. We recommend you to subscribe to the DJI Store and follow us to get latest product events, updates, and promotions.
2022-6-3
Use props
Lobster
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I seem to remember when I ordered the website stating the Golden Ticket wasn't valid in the UK
2022-6-3
Use props
TiberiusMars
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65075 ft
Canada

You only get a physical golden ticket if you won the DJI factory tour.
2022-6-3
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

check out the invoice for the "golden ticket":

No. Item Descriptions Quantity Unit Price Subtotal
1 DJI Golden Ticket 2022 1 USD 2,022.00 USD 2,022.00
2 Discount 1 USD -2,022.00 USD -2,022.00
Grand Total USD 0.00
2022-6-8
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Lobster Posted at 6-3 23:19
I seem to remember when I ordered the website stating the Golden Ticket wasn't valid in the UK

that's not true.  we will get more info via email closer to the time.  nothing has been sent out to anyone yet, i believe at least until the returns windows has lapsed as people would keep the ticket otherwise and return the goods.

there's a dji day this year, as for what we get it's a mystery.
2022-6-8
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

The question is will we get any kind of confirmation email equal to the Care Refresh confirmation mail after activation.
Except the order / invoice information i haven't received anything else yet.
2022-6-8
Use props
Lobster
lvl.3
United Kingdom

chillibadger Posted at 6-8 11:25
that's not true.  we will get more info via email closer to the time.  nothing has been sent out to anyone yet, i believe at least until the returns windows has lapsed as people would keep the ticket otherwise and return the goods.

there's a dji day this year, as for what we get it's a mystery.[view_image]

Its so long ago now I cant remember clearly but I'm sure at some point of the order process the screen had an added note saying 'not available in your country' or something like that. But hey, happy to be mistaken
2022-6-8
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444291 ft
United States

Does anyone know the date for DJI Day 2022?
2022-6-8
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Islander Flys Posted at 6-8 11:32
Does anyone know the date for DJI Day 2022?

Its being shipped in 2023
2022-6-8
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Germany

Hello Guys,
has any of you already received any further informatiion about the Golden Ticket , a code or a coupon in the DJI shop ?
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_egweb0kUKQEQ
New

Venezuela

I have seen on my invoice for the DJI MINI 3 PRO that the Golden Ticket has a relatively high dollar value.  Does anyone have that value too?
2022-7-12
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_egweb0kUKQEQ Posted at 7-12 15:30
I have seen on my invoice for the DJI MINI 3 PRO that the Golden Ticket has a relatively high dollar value.  Does anyone have that value too?

post #6.  but $2,022 likely means the year 2022.
2022-7-12
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Germany

The Saint Posted at 7-12 16:28
post #6.  but $2,022 likely means the year 2022.

Maybe thats the code we need on the DJI day or it is worth $20.22.
I do have a lower number/price.
I am still interested in, when this all will happen and when we will get futher information.
2022-7-13
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

unfortunately i already have most of the accessories i need for the mini 3 and i don't plan to buy anything new unless something new is introduced.  when you buy the drone, it takes time but eventually you end up buying the accessories you want.  if the golden ticket is applied against a new accessories, not sure what i can do.  hopefully i can transfer my golden ticket if i cannot use it.  the time to redeem the golden ticket is right after purchase....when teh drone is new.  i understand there are a couple of accessories that you can use multiple quantities. but i already have 4 batteries and not sure i need a 5th.  if dji day doesn't occur in july or august, not sure the point when the drone is launched in may.  i didn't buy the mini 3 pro because of the golden ticket but being able to redeem it later in the year is greatly diminished in value; hopefully it can be converted to a dji account credit.
2022-7-13
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Germany

Another month has passed by and still no further information  or did i miss something.
2022-8-12
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

was thinking the same.  hopefully it's just an account credit because most of us who got the ticket (in the opening weeks) probably have all the accessories we want.  most people can use an extra battery i guess but at this late date, it hardly feels like a reward for being the first to buy.  i hope they dont get lame and offer some sort of limited edition case or personalized skins or embroidered caps/shirts that say mini 3 pro all over them.
2022-8-12
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 577096 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Yeah … I have also with my purchase a golden ticket to be exchanged n the next DJI DAY …. But who knows when this day is coming …. Sounds a little weird
2022-8-12
Use props
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

juan55 Posted at 8-12 13:45
Yeah … I have also with my purchase a golden ticket to be exchanged n the next DJI DAY …. But who knows when this day is coming …. Sounds a little weird

I think Charlie would be grown up, and married with kids before DJI let him on his golden ticket tour.
2022-8-12
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

https://store.dji.com/event/dji- ... =store_index_banner
2022-10-3
Use props
Nick_London
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Seems we get 30% off up to 3 items from the list under VIP deals.

Items for the Mini 3 Pro are:

DJI Mini 3 Pro ND Filters Set (ND 16/64/256) - Which is currently out of stock
DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub - Which most of us probably bought at the same time as the drone
DJI Mini 3 Pro Propellers - Enough said

Even if we bought all 3 Mini 3 Pro items the saving is just £31, and I'd have to pay the shipping.

Not feeling the love here.
2022-10-4
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Nick_London Posted at 10-4 23:58

Bit of an anti climax.  Mods moved my post here because they didnt want everyone to see the poor offer.  At least avata gets a battery reduction, have all of the accessories already that are offering for m3p.

Wont be buying in a rush for any more golden tickets thats for sure
2022-10-5
Use props
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Damn, all that waiting for 30% off a few accessories. You never fail to disappoint DJI.

2022-10-6
Use props
Darkpaw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536896 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Well....this is a huge let down.

All the secrecy and buildup to this?  Wow.  The "Golden Ticket" was pointless, really.
2022-10-6
Use props
Darkpaw
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Nick_London Posted at 10-4 23:58

So basically....

- DJI Mini 3 Pro ND Filters Set (ND 16/64/256) - Which is currently out of stock

I already have Freewell filters, so don't need the DJI ones.

- DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub - Which most of us probably bought at the same time as the drone

Got the fly-more kit when I got the Mini 3, so don't need this now.

- DJI Mini 3 Pro Propellers - Enough said

These also came with the fly-more kit.  Though, oddly, not a high power (30W) AC USB charger/adapter.

Pretty disappointing.
2022-10-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did anyone really expect this to be a ticket to a substantial 'prize'?
How many will be sucked in by the next promotion/launch and forget what has gone before?
Ditto the points scheme, how many normal posters, who post useful content, have actually cashed in post points for a useful discount?

2022-10-6
Use props
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Maybe not a "substantial" prize - but even 30% off everything - I would have got an Avata or a FPV. But I guess 30% off drones like that would have been wishful thinking really.  

2022-10-6
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

they (dji) still have time left to add a few more nicer accessories to this list.
2022-10-6
Use props
Nick_London
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 10-6 11:18
How many will be sucked in by the next promotion/launch and forget what has gone before?
Ditto the points scheme, how many normal posters, who post useful content, have actually cashed in post points for a useful discount?

I guess we all fell for it.

I'd settle for the canvas bag, wash bag or backpack being given away on DJI day.
2022-10-7
Use props
Darkpaw
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 10-6 11:18

With all the current 30064 errors I'm seeing posted here, they're sure gonna need to come up with something better next time than 30% off some crappy accessories.  I think the 30064 problem will flip a lot of people that aren't "true loyalists" over to Autel.  Slapping customers in the face with the "Golden Ticket" isn't going to help their customer loyalty much.
2022-10-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bear in mind that we see a skewed sampling of reliability on forums, most people do not take to forums to sing praise. They take to forums to seek help. So, whilst there may be 'a lot' of posts concerning a certain problem I would suspect that overall they represent a small proportion of total sales.
2022-10-7
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

GOLDEN TICKET
2022-10-9
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 10-9 21:22
GOLDEN TICKET

Waste of time
2022-10-9
Use props
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My “Golden Ticket” became a “ 30% off Accessory Coupon” in my email from DJI this morning.

The golden ticket is dead.
2022-10-9
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MrBlueSky Posted at 10-9 21:55
My “Golden Ticket” became a “ 30% off Accessory Coupon” in my email from DJI this morning.

The golden ticket is dead.

that's why i am laughing.  they've changed the available accessories.  was going to get an avata battery but i guess those are just too good to "give away" at anything less than msrp.
2022-10-9
Use props
K9JDN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 893819 ft
  • >>>
United States

I received the DJI email saying it is "Coupon Time" today, but no where in the email does it reference the "Golden Ticket."  What makes everyone think this is the "Golden Ticket?"  Where's the proof this is the so called, "Golden Ticket?"  Are people that didn't receive the "Golden Ticket" getting this email?  Maybe a Moderator can clarify if this is really the "Golden Ticket", or simply a 30% off coupon offer to registered customers?  
2022-10-10
Use props
MrBlueSky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

K9JDN Posted at 10-10 05:18
I received the DJI email saying it is "Coupon Time" today, but no where in the email does it reference the "Golden Ticket."  What makes everyone think this is the "Golden Ticket?"  Where's the proof this is the so called, "Golden Ticket?"  Are people that didn't receive the "Golden Ticket" getting this email?  Maybe a Moderator can clarify if this is really the "Golden Ticket", or simply a 30% off coupon offer to registered customers?

Because I don’t have any other coupons or tickets - and got an email saying “30% off Accessory Coupon”.

And when I log into my account - it’s the only coupon in my account.

I think if it wasn’t the golden ticket - DJI would update us.

Does anyone remember “the office” episode where Michael tells everyone there’s going to be a BIG surprise at the end of the day… and it just ends up being nothing. Ditto.
2022-10-10
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

Not seeing anything about my golden ticket, what it is or how to use it. Anyone have an idea of how to redeem? All I have on my order details is "Free Gift" Golden Ticket 2022.

Thx
2022-10-10
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

davidms Posted at 10-10 05:37
Not seeing anything about my golden ticket, what it is or how to use it. Anyone have an idea of how to redeem? All I have on my order details is "Free Gift" Golden Ticket 2022.

Thx

From what i can gather, check you dji.com login and go to vouchers, that's where you will find the value of your golden ticket, i didn't get one so i don't have any vouchers available to me
2022-10-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules