Incompatible
886 4 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CiaranD4580
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94121 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone any help with the DJI Fly app recent updates not working for Mavic Mini. The update 1.6.1 I have no live video feed on app but can still take pictures and videos.  Then recently got on screen prompt that new update availble to 1.6.4 now when installed I have live video feed from drone on the app but error at the top saying incompatible firmware version go to profile settings to update firmware when I go there I have the recent download. Also says unable to take off.
Screenshot_20220601-181335.jpg
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and kindly please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and controller and check if the issue persists? Kindly please refer to the link below for you to download the said software. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2022-6-3
Use props
CiaranD4580
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-3 23:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and kindly please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and controller and check if the issue persists? Kindly please refer to the link below for you to download the said software. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

I downloaded dji assistant and updated still same issue showing with update 1.6.4. I installed 1.5.10 to be able to use the app. Updates after 1.5.10 dont work for me when using the mavic mini. Not sure if its the same on mini 2 or 3.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

CiaranD4580 Posted at 6-5 04:21
I downloaded dji assistant and updated still same issue showing with update 1.6.4. I installed 1.5.10 to be able to use the app. Updates after 1.5.10 dont work for me when using the mavic mini. Not sure if its the same on mini 2 or 3.

Can you please take a screenshot of the firmware version of your aircraft and RC on the DJI Assistant 2 and send it here? Also, what specific mobile device are you using to run your DJI Fly app? Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
CiaranD4580
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Firmware version is v01.00.0600 date says 2021-11-25. Have cleared cache and all files for dji fly. Reinstalled 1.6.4 today and checked all updates and updated flysafe database and today I am able to fly the drone without any issues today.
2022-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules