Quick shots not working?
1642 3 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dyn0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3330 ft
United Kingdom

I picked up a DJI Mini SE a week or so ago as my first drone and have been having a strange amount of trouble with quickshots. I tried them on my first flight and had no success getting it to register a target. Drawing the box it immediately disappears again and I never get the plus sign which I've seen in videos where it works.

Unfortunately I was met with the black screen S21 issue on my second day and had to wait on the update to get it working again, but can say my screen feed is back, however the quickshots issue persists. Im fairly certain this isnt a hardware issue as I tested Litchi cautiously while waiting for the update and active tracking worked fine, I could draw a box and select a target with no issues.

Is there a known issue with the S21 and quickshots currently? Google lead me to people having the same issue and the same device since the update on this forumand I've tried a clean install of the app but nothing seems to be helping. Any advice? Or is this a known bug with a fix in the works?

I was hoping to use them as a frame of reference for how to do them well manually
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dyn0. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try flying your DJI Mini SE to a different location and take some Quickshots to see if the issue will still persist and may we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Just a reminder to use Quickshots at locations that are clear of buildings and other obstacles. Make sure that there are no humans, animals, or other obstacles in the flight path. Please pay attention to objects around the aircraft and use the remote controller to avoid accidents with the aircraft. DO NOT use QuickShots in places that are close to buildings or where the GPS signal is weak, otherwise, the flight path may be unstable. Make sure to follow local privacy laws and regulation using QuickShots. DO NOT use QuickShots in any of the following situations:
a. When the subject is blocked for an extended period or outside the line of sight.
b. When the subject is more than 50 m away from the aircraft.
c. When the subject is similar in color or pattern with the surroundings.
d. When the subject is in the air.
e. When the subject moves fast.
f. The lighting is extremely low (< 300 lux) or high (> 10,000 lux).
Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_dMg6HmajLngx
New

Germany

I uninstalled DJI fly app 1.6.4 and installed 1.5.10

Now the quickshots work as they should.

Also the 1.6.1 doesn't work.
2022-6-10
Use props
Dyn0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3330 ft
United Kingdom

Well, I got it to work once today after a good few days with no success. However it only worked the one time and couldn't find a target to track at all again after that. I hadn't changed position at all and the lighting conditions were the same so I don't really get why.

I tried for a good 5 minutes or so from different angles after to see if it would make it a bit easier to find a target but no luck. To be honest it just seems a little buggy at the moment as the one time it did work, it was flawless
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules