Color code of the *Front status LEDs*
1142 6 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyLow
lvl.3
Netherlands

Hi,
The manual describes the color legend for the two small status REAR LEDs.
Does anyone know the color legend for the two small status FRONT LEDs?

For example, in my current position, the front status LEDs are solid RED.
No, it is not a failure, it means there is something else maybe related to FlyZones ?

thx
2022-6-4
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234616 ft
United States

2022-6-4
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Netherlands

No, nothing is mentioned about the small FRONT status LEDs on the BACK under the propellers.
2022-6-4
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
United States

FlyLow Posted at 6-4 07:14
No, nothing is mentioned about the small FRONT status LEDs on the BACK under the propellers.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. There are 8 LED's on the UAV. 2 facing forward on the front landing gear, 4 on the backs of the arms, and 2 on the back landing gear, facing backwards.

My understanding is the ones on the front landing gear, facing forward, are to help you with orientation guidance. The 4 on the backs of the arms are for decoration. All 6 of those LED colors can be changed in the goggles. The 2 facing backwards, on the back landing gear are for the status of the UAV.

I don't recall any other LED's on the UAV. If I'm missing something, maybe attach a picture of the LED's in question, or possibly someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in.
2022-6-4
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Netherlands

2022-6-4
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
United States

Ahhhh haaaa! I forgot about those. You have a very good point though, they aren't described in the manual. I'm guessing, by looking at your picture, that the colors can't be changed?  It seems you have changed your colors in the goggles to green, is that correct? Hopefully someone smarter than me will know or DJI will reply with an answer.
2022-6-4
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Netherlands

RH009 Posted at 6-4 07:44
Ahhhh haaaa! I forgot about those. You have a very good point though, they aren't described in the manual. I'm guessing, by looking at your picture, that the colors can't be changed?  It seems you have changed your colors in the goggles to green, is that correct? Hopefully someone smarter than me will know or DJI will reply with an answer.

That's right, they can't be changed! I think it is a status LED, perhaps related to some warning about the presence of aircraft or FlyZones.
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules