1211 0 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RH009
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234616 ft
United States

Fellow Pilots,

I was out flying yesterday and testing the Audience Mode on my 2nd pair of goggles, when all of a sudden on the 3rd flight, a very thin black line appeared in the video feed from top to bottom. It wasn't there the first 2 flights, but was there for the final 3 flights. The line wasn't in the Pilot Goggles, just the Audience ones. I thought, **** I'm gonna need to file an exchange with Amazon, or go through DJI's warranty. Have only had them for a week (today) and been used only 2 times, prior to yesterday's flights.

I got home and got everything connected with the intention of using the goggles and closing each eye, to see if the line was just in one of the screens or both, and to take a picture of the issue. However, once I got home and connected everything, the line was gone and the goggles were back to normal. It was very thin, maybe one or two pixels across. Has anyone experienced this or have an idea on what could have caused it. Is this a warning that it's possibly going to happen again and remain permanent? Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules