Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will DJI Release a LUT for the Mini 3 Pro
3238 10 6-4 07:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe Dawson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694600 ft
Canada

Ever since the first Pro drone DJI released (Mavic 1 pro) they have released a LUTs file to allow you to gain more out of the flat or log colour profiles on the drone.

I know as of writing this DJI has not released a firmware for the Mini 3 Pro that shoots log (hopefully that will come).  But even the cinema mode has 10-bit colour and a flat profile.  So an official DJI LUTs file would be helpful.

I think one or two people may have put out LUTs files and that is also helpful but the official DJI ones I always find work very well.
Joe
6-4 07:41
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 4229131 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's something to put on the Wishlist
6-4 08:21
Use props
Geo_Drone
Captain
Flight distance : 1355974 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Well, if you need one so bad...Here you go...

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... rJQoxsB?usp=sharing
6-4 08:53
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 35912612 ft
United Kingdom

I found colour grading with the colour wheels in Final Cut Pro to be super easy,  Im not sure a Out would help apart from setting a certain mood.
6-5 00:52
Use props
oberschneider.com
Captain
Flight distance : 2115640 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-4 08:53

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lTwNhOtRlyBvArDGtfD8pcAEkrJQoxsB?usp=sharing

That's actually quite nice, thanks! IMO an ideal starting point for some grading.
6-5 00:57
Use props
RalUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

There's some guy on Youtube with a free LUT - link is in the description of the video on YT:

Incidently, this is the same chap who crashed his Mini 3 into a bus
6-5 01:16
Use props
Malakai_UK
Captain
Flight distance : 257146 ft
  • >>>

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-4 08:53

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lTwNhOtRlyBvArDGtfD8pcAEkrJQoxsB?usp=sharing

Gentleman and a scholar. Thank you. Just to be cheeky though, could you make this one so that I can also open it in LumaFusion?
7-7 09:37
Use props
Geo_Drone
Captain
  • >>>
Romania

Malakai_UK Posted at 7-7 09:37
Gentleman and a scholar. Thank you. Just to be cheeky though, could you make this one so that I can also open it in LumaFusion?

Hi,
We don't work with Luma....so I do not know how it handle profiles...this is a 3D made profile, more complex than standard ones...
7-7 22:59
Use props
SafariMan
First Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Geo_Drone Posted at 7-7 22:59
Hi,
We don't work with Luma....so I do not know how it handle profiles...this is a 3D made profile, more complex than standard ones...

Nothing to do with 3D profiles. luma can handle it. I bet the size you are using is just not suitable.
Should be 64x64 or less. Good luts are always provided with different sizes.
7-7 23:12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Captain
  • >>>
Romania

SafariMan Posted at 7-7 23:12
Nothing to do with 3D profiles. luma can handle it. I bet the size you are using is just not suitable.
Should be 64x64 or less. Good luts are always provided with different sizes.

Well, I cannot test it, will try to adapt it in free time....
The one posted was for free in order to help people here...and was made for Resolve and Premiere, as we work with it and tested it...
Will see if got enough time next week, as now we need to end some projects asap.
7-7 23:16
Use props
SafariMan
First Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Geo_Drone Posted at 7-7 23:16
Well, I cannot test it, will try to adapt it in free time....
The one posted was for free in order to help people here...and was made for Resolve and Premiere, as we work with it and tested it...
Will see if got enough time next week, as now we need to end some projects asap.

Sounds good.
7-7 23:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules