Mini 3 Pro Hit Ceiling automatically
546 3 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
howardhuang2000
lvl.1
Canada

Unstable downward sensor and slippery screw driverJust got Mini 3 Pro with the new RC. when I tested in house by use 'take-off' button. The first time took off perfectly and hover in air. In the second take-off, the drone went straightly ceiling and grinding against the ceiling. It didn't respond to joystick to come down then finally came down to the floor after 30 seconds. I suspect it was to do with the downward sensor malfunction. Tried 3nd time, it worked fine again. But the propellors have all the scratches now. When I tried to replaced them, the screw driver from Drone is very slippery and couldn't do the job. Compared with my Mini 1 screw driver, the latter has a bigger head and managed to replace two pairs. Would this issue fit the warranty repair so that I can replace all four propellors and get a good screw driver? When I try to use online repair service in DJI site, it said my drone is not yet supported. I have bought 2-year Care Fresh but I don't think it is for this scenario. Does anyone has any suggestion?

Thanks a lot,
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

For your safety, we strongly recommend that you do not fly drones indoors to avoid any problems or accidents. Regarding the issue of the screwdriver, please contact our support for further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-6-4
Use props
Manich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1975351 ft
United Kingdom

I always carry one of those small mini screwdriver sets with me, the ones with the interchangeable magnetic bits. You can carry all the bits you need to do a full stripdown on location if necessary, and theyre small enough kits to fit in your pocket.
2022-6-6
Use props
fans138086ff
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-4 20:06
For your safety, we strongly recommend that you do not fly drones indoors to avoid any problems or accidents. Regarding the issue of the screwdriver, please contact our support for further help. http://www.dji.com/support

Good to know that we are not supposed to fly indoor. I flew my Mini1 indoor for testing several times before and no issues. I guess I was lucky. Will contact Support to get a new screw driver.
Thanks,
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules