Mavic 3 update problem
362 2 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_S5oPEBReXQwD
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi everyone

I just done the latest update on my mavic 3 when it finished i got an solid green line down my phone
I never had any problems before with updates
I would be grateful for any help with this

Thanks for your time

Carl
Screenshot_20220604-202950.jpg
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Carl. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Our DJI engineers have been notified of this issue and are working to optimize it. This issue is expected to be resolved through an application update. We hope you can be patient while DJI works to improve the application. At this time, we recommend that you use an internal application v.1.6.2 as a temporary solution. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
Cynex
lvl.2
Canada

Also noticed this on the Air 2. My workaround for now (if it annoys you, is switch to 16:9) as I think they are just reading the texture buffer wrong on 4:3, causing some overflow which is probably why there's green in the output. It doesn't affect the pictures or videos, but it's an eye sore for sure.

Could I get a link to the latest known good apk please ?

Edit : So the app works on my Samsung s20 plus no problem, but it appears on my Samsung s22 ultra. I installed the latest downloaded apk from my s20->s22 ultra but issue still persists.
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules