trouble calibrating the compass on my Mavic Air 2
391 6 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gio3D
lvl.1
Brazil

I'm having trouble calibrating the compass on my Mavic Air 2.
It just doesn't calibrate. Could it be the magnetized camera? Because I already had the problem with my Mavic Pro with this.
I'm waiting for a response because I'm waiting to work with the drone.

2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. It is recommended that you calibrate again in another environment. If the calibration still fails, please give us a video showing how you calibrate the drone and the error message. Thank you.
2022-6-4
Use props
Gio3D
lvl.1
Brazil

I'll try again.
Could it be something from magnetism?
On my Mavic Pro I had this problem. what do you think?
2022-6-7
Use props
Gio3D
lvl.1
Brazil

I also have a battery that didn't turn off all the lights when charging for the first time.
I charged directly on the charger, I did not use the auxiliary that charges the 3 at the same time. 1 battery had very different cells.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gio3D Posted at 6-7 07:06
I also have a battery that didn't turn off all the lights when charging for the first time.
I charged directly on the charger, I did not use the auxiliary that charges the 3 at the same time. 1 battery had very different cells.[view_image]

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. May we know have you tested calibration at another place without signal interference? For your battery, we would recommend you change the battery.  
2022-6-8
Use props
Gio3D
lvl.1
Brazil

I did the calibration in several different places.
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gio3D Posted at 6-10 11:09
I did the calibration in several different places.

Hello, there. If the issue persists after you change to a different environment, we would recommend you apply for an online repair request and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules