Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles V2 activation via Dji assistant 2
6889 15 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Onisnake
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Senegal

Hello,

I have the FPV combo, i managed to activate my drone and controller, but i have problems to activate the goggles. It ask me to connect to DJI assistant 2. but when i tried to activate it,

it says activation failed Network Error. Does anyome have the same issue or does anyome know how to fix this issue?
dji.jpg
i've tested my connection on https://active.dji.com/api/active_services/health and got the OK, and my internet is working perfectly. Please i need help.

2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. The DJI FPV Combo can be activated using the DJI Fly app. Kindly please refer to the tutorial link below for your reference. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-6-5
Use props
Onisnake
lvl.2
Senegal

hello, thank you for the answer. i power on all the device ( drone, controller, and goggles) and connect the goggles into dji fly app latest update but nothing happens on the app. i've used the same usb cable that make it visible on dji assistant 2 but nothing happened on the dji fly app.

2022-6-5
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Switzerland

Onisnake Posted at 6-5 01:42
hello, thank you for the answer. i power on all the device ( drone, controller, and goggles) and connect the goggles into dji fly app latest update but nothing happens on the app. i've used the same usb cable that make it visible on dji assistant 2 but nothing happened on the dji fly app.

Maybe should try a clean sync (power on the drone, press ~5 sec the power button and press the red dot on the Goggles) then connect the App to the Goggles with the USB OTG adapter connected to the Goggles.
2022-6-5
Use props
Onisnake
lvl.2
Senegal

hello thank you for youre suggestion but i've tried the clean sync and now the goggles won't connect to the dji fly app,it keep beeping trying to sync to the drone unsuccesfully. I'v tried with 3 different usb cable + otg cable and even with my samsung cable which have both side usb c that i've manage to activate the drone and the controller. With all the cable i've tried the DJI assistant 2 detect the device.
2022-6-5
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Switzerland

Onisnake Posted at 6-5 02:28
hello thank you for youre suggestion but i've tried the clean sync and now the goggles won't connect to the dji fly app,it keep beeping trying to sync to the drone unsuccesfully. I'v tried with 3 different usb cable + otg cable and even with my samsung cable which have both side usb c that i've manage to activate the drone and the controller. With all the cable i've tried the DJI assistant 2 detect the device.

OK, maybe is because you must sync all devices, included the controller.
Just try without sync.
Important with the FlyApp: The DJI USB OTC must be connected to the Goggles.
On the PC you don't need the USB OTC cable.
2022-6-5
Use props
Onisnake
lvl.2
Senegal

hello again. i use OTG cable on the goggles.

The story is when i first started the process I activated the drone on the FLY app and manage to sync the drone , the goggles and the controller. I even manage to fly with the drone with the goggles but i had an red message saying device not activated and on the notification tab it said that the goggles weren't activated.

I tried to connect all the devices then to the DJI Assistant 2 which never gave me any option to activate the goggles but i've re install all the firmware properly on all the device and once again i was able to fly the drone but not activate te goggles. the fly app detected that my phone was correctly connected with all the 3 devices as it should be. then after some research, i saw some explanation about normal mode and fpv mode for the goggles.

So i went to the goggles option and swith it to FPV mode on "about" tab i think. i retarted the googles and it prompt me to connect to DJI assistant 2 to activate the device. I thought that was it but when i've done it i had the above message on the screenshot and since the switch the goggles won't accept to connect to the DJI FLy app and the clean sync procedure doesn't help. now it has been like 15 min beeping and the drone still in sync mode. i tried to sync the drone and the controller only, they sync in less than 30 second. So the drone and the controller is sync but the goggles won't sync with the drone anymore.

2022-6-5
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Switzerland

what you see trough the Goggles?
2022-6-5
Use props
Onisnake
lvl.2
Senegal

"DJI FPV GOGGLES"

"Above devices not activated.Connect to DJI Assistant 2"
"(FPV series) to activate and receive a complete product"
                              "use experience"

"Pess any button to exit"
2022-6-5
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Switzerland

When I couldn't do an update on my Goggles because I kept putting UBS OTC on the phone instead of on the Goggles (!), at least I could see through the drone's eyes.
I can't help you anymore. Maybe there are restrictions for your country. You should ask DJI directly for help.
Just one more thing, don't use a VPN, which can cause connection problems for updates.
2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_U3aIgxtVwsLC
lvl.1
United States

Try disconnecting/ power cycling a few times.
2022-6-5
Use props
Onisnake
lvl.2
Senegal

Thanks flylow. I don't use VPN.

Still i cant understand why i'm unable to activate the goggles through the dji assistant 2.

I tried power cycling by removing all different cable i have with the OTG cable connected on the goggles side. And trier à lot of time to power un power the device.

2022-6-5
Use props
Adamthomas442
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Onisnake Posted at 6-5 03:18
"DJI FPV GOGGLES"

"Above devices not activated.Connect to DJI Assistant 2"

I’m having a similar  problem with my FPV activation. I keep getting a message of “ Accessory Not Supported” when I try to connect my FPV goggles to my iPhone.
2022-6-8
Use props
Onisnake
lvl.2
Senegal

hello, i still not have found the fix. For information i live in West Africa Senegal, i don(t know if the location interfere with the network issue. Any help Please. It will be a pain to send all my dji FPV combo to dji du to my location so i'am searching any option that can help me before considering this option.
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

Same issue with me, but it's said Connect to DJI Fly to activate
2023-9-6
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM Posted at 9-6 23:19
Same issue with me, but it's said Connect to DJI Fly to activate

Any one can help to connect goggles V2 to DJI FLY App on Android?
2023-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules