Mavic Air 2 Battery 4 flashing green light status
4868 6 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SailinaposLemonade
lvl.1

Turkey

I own and fly the DJI Mini 2 and havent had any issues with it so far.

My friend has a Mavic Air 2 which he admittedly hasnt flown in a long while. Yesterday I asked to borrow it to see the additional smart flight options in case I choose to upgrade my mini. I came home with his kit (he has the fly more combo) and plugged the batteries to the charging hub and went to sleep. Woke up this morning to find 1 battery fully charged, and the other two in weird error states I cant identify online.

One of the batteries gives no led indication whatsoever. And the other one indicates charging from 25-50% when I plug it to the charger, but after about 10 seconds it changes to 4 leds blinking green. The manual for the Air 2 has no such state explained within it. Annyone has any idea on how to get the batteries to charge again?

There are some posts about the "sleep state" of the batteries when theyre first shipped, and that if not used in months batteries may revert back to this state. In such a case it is advised to plug battery directly to the charger without the charging hub. I connected the second battery showing led indications this way directly and waiting to see if I get any results.

When I check the battery status b one clicking the power button it goes short 1 green to 4 green blinking twice, repeats this pattern once more and then reverts to 4 green leds blinking in 5 second intervals.

2022-6-4
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. Could you please give us a video of the issue described to do a confirmation? Thanks.
2022-6-5
Use props
SailinaposLemonade
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi, thank you for the response but the error wasnt led number 4 flashing, it was ALL four leds flashing.
2022-6-5
Use props
SailinaposLemonade
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-5 01:50
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. Could you please give us a video of the issue described to do a confirmation? Thanks.

Hi, thank you for your response. Unfortunately the state of all four leds flashing is no longer ongoing. Now I got no leds no matter what I do. I uploaded a quick video to wetransfer: https://we.tl/t-mB5U0MDa5h

Since I wrote my initial post I tried to directly connect the battery to the charger without the charging hub. Its been connected for several hours and no progress so far.
2022-6-5
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Not sure at all ..4 leds Blinking
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SailinaposLemonade Posted at 6-5 02:53
Hi, thank you for your response. Unfortunately the state of all four leds flashing is no longer ongoing. Now I got no leds no matter what I do. I uploaded a quick video to wetransfer: https://we.tl/t-mB5U0MDa5h

Since I wrote my initial post I tried to directly connect the battery to the charger without the charging hub. Its been connected for several hours and no progress so far.

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. After further checking the video, if it's possible please try to use other chargers to charge for more than 2 hours to see if it works. If the issue persists, you may send in the battery for service if it is under warranty period. Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules