Google Battery percent not availible
1687 6 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
druckgott
lvl.2

Germany

Hallo, I habe sometimes the problem that my Goggles V2 do not show the battery voltage from the goggle battery. It starts beeping and says n/a sometimes it takes then 1 minot and then it gets the information. If I switch off and on again sometimes it works sometimes not.i have 2 batteries and also 2 kables and it happens on both of it.

Did anybody else know this problem?

Br druckgott
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your DJI Goggles with the said battery on your computer and run the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2022-6-5
Use props
druckgott
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-5 00:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your DJI Goggles with the said battery on your computer and run the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Hi thx for the replay is this point on changelog of the new firmware and if yes between which firmware versions is it changed/fixed? Or is it only a try and error update way
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

druckgott Posted at 6-5 01:00
Hi thx for the replay is this point on changelog of the new firmware and if yes between which firmware versions is it changed/fixed? Or is it only a try and error update way

There is no specific firmware for the issue to be fixed. Just try to update to the latest or refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. You may also confirm here what specific error message did you receive on the goggles for us to help you further. Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
FPVGuy2023
lvl.2
Canada

Any updates on this? Same exact issue.
2023-1-5
Use props
FPVGuy2023
lvl.2
Canada

Do you have a link for the solution by any chance, I cant seem to find it? Thank youuu
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_RPNRPujQm2HE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1021142 ft
United States

Same happens to me with all 3 batteries on both my goggles…one of which has been sitting unopened in a box as a spare until today when I checked to see if the his happens with just my one goggle. I’m using the firmware number ending with 06, not the latest 07.  When I use a 4s lipo as power it shows the battery voltage about 5 seconds after boot up.  I’ve also tried using the brand new usb cable with the DJI battery.  I’ve only become aware of this beeping being related to battery info. Up until recently I thought it was my goggles looking for my vista which wasn’t powered yet.  This has been happening pretty much from the get go and didn’t realize it.  From my tests this appears to be an intermittent bug and therefore “normal” operation when using the DJI battery and not that I have two defective  goggles
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules