When nature calls, I will answer.
To give back, and to give my all.
For the beauty of the season,
And the color of the Fall.

When nature calls, I will endure.
To celebrate and to love her.
All the glory of the year gone by.
Like a lion in the Winter.

* Music in this footage: Nature's Call, Atom Music Audio (Documentary Music| Epic Orchestral | Nature | Discovery)

* Drone: DJI Mavic 3 - 5K HLG

Adobe Premiere Pro - Sequence Settings:
  • Working Color Space: Rec. 2100 HLG
  • Codec: Apple ProRes 422 HQ
  • Display Format: 50 fps Timecode
  • Frame Size: 5120x2700
  • Maximum Bit Depth: Yes
截圖 2022-06-06 下午8.43.03.png

2022-6-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done. Love the shot of the lighthouse against the skyline.
2022-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exquisite footage William.    The shot with the lighthouse silhoutted against the skyline is truly amazing.  
2022-6-5
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wonderful shots.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Brilliant footage. Great capture of the bird flying in the sky, mavic3tw! Thanks for sharing this with us.
2022-6-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very lovely.   
2022-6-6
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

nice footage and beautiful location. If I could offer just one small bit of constructive critique, I did notice some of the panning camera movement was not smooth, and appeared jerky. I would be curious in those jerky pan's what shutter speed you were shooting. I am sensitive to this jerky motion because it is something I have been working on with my personal footage - trying to keep movements smooth, with proper motion blur.
2022-6-6
Use props
mavic3tw
First Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

Tornado12 Posted at 6-6 04:56
nice footage and beautiful location. If I could offer just one small bit of constructive critique, I did notice some of the panning camera movement was not smooth, and appeared jerky. I would be curious in those jerky pan's what shutter speed you were shooting. I am sensitive to this jerky motion because it is something I have been working on with my personal footage - trying to keep movements smooth, with proper motion blur.

Thank you for watching and the kind words!  I used default gimbal settings.  I can adjust gimbal movement in Advanced Gimbal Settings for Cine/Normal/Sport Mode including 1. Pictch Speed,  2. Pictch Smoothness, 3. Yaw Speed, 4. Yaw Smoothness.  I used Pro Mode with ISO100, F5.6, and ND32. I used different Shutter speeds during each flight in different light conditions.  Adobe Premiere Pro - Sequence Settings:
  • Working Color Space: Rec. 2100 HLG
  • Codec: Apple ProRes 422 HQ
  • Display Format: 50 fps Timecode
  • Frame Size: 5120x2700
  • Maximum Bit Depth: Yes

2022-6-6
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

mavic3tw Posted at 6-6 05:42
Thank you for watching and the kind words!  I used default gimbal settings.  I can adjust gimbal movement in Advanced Gimbal Settings for Cine/Normal/Sport Mode including 1. Pictch Speed,  2. Pictch Smoothness, 3. Yaw Speed, 4. Yaw Smoothness.  I used Pro Mode with ISO100, F5.6, and ND32. I used different Shutter speeds during each flight in different light conditions.  Adobe Premiere Pro - Sequence Settings:Working Color Space: Rec. 2100 HLGCodec: Apple ProRes 422 HQ

That is what I kind of expected. If I may make one suggestion which you could try to prevent the frame to frame stutter in some of the movements, would be to lock your Shutter speed to double your frame rate. For example, if you are shooting 5.1k 50fps, then shutter speed should be locked to 100. If shooting 4k 60fps, then shutter speed at 120. This causes a natural motion blur effect. This is preferable to locking the aperture and iso for video. Let the iso and aperture be on auto if need be to get proper exposure. You dont want shutter speed all over the place when shooting video as it can cause some of these stutter effects.

Just to clarify, the jerkiness I am referring to is not your control of the gimbal, it is the frame to frame stutter. (Its most noticable at 2:01 - 2:05 in the above video. watch the mountains in the distance and how they have a jerky movement as you pan.)
2022-6-6
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for sharing William. Great footage, loving the zoom on the bird and how your video lines up with the music.
2022-6-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Another lovely job!
2022-6-10
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome, great job!
2022-6-12
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Wow. Excellent footage and the talking is a nice touch to the beauty and the perfection.
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules