Throttle Min in M Mode Adjustment
1961 2 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_U3aIgxtVwsLC
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I know that a lot of folks remove the spring in their left stick so that when they fly in M mode, they are not fighting the drones tendncy to climb at the nuetral stick position . I prefer keeping the spring in the stick so that when I switch to Normal or Sport mode, the nuetral hover point can be instantly found. This provides much peace of mind to pilots that are newer to FPV flying.

That said, is there a way to adjust where the minimum throttle position is set for M mode (in regards to stick deflection)? This way we could have the control to fine tune where the hover point is in M mode.

I assume this is not something that can be done, in which, is this is the best place to offer feedback to DJI, as this seems like it would be a simple and robust setting option that many folks would appreciate, anyone else agree?

-Drew
2022-6-5
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234616 ft
United States

I'm not aware of a way for the minimum deflection to be set for the neutral position. I don't think it can be done.

As for providing feedback to DJI, they will usually reply here, acknowledging the feedback and that they will send it to their engineers for review for future updates. However, I wouldn't hold my breath. There have been so many requests to just fix some of the issues and nothing has been released. I'm under the belief (hopefully falsely) that DJI is done with thus FPV and there won't be any future fixes and certainly not any additional features. I guess time will tell.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Drew. Good day and thank you for sharing this information with us.  This information will be noted and will be forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules