Quickshot problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZbigAdam
New
Flight distance : 49488 ft
Poland

After switching DJI Mini 2 to Quickshot, there is no Radius card (as shown in the attached picture). Soft apk 1.6.4 soft drone 04.11.0032

v5_edit_790216076540358.jpg
Quickshot1.jpg
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_MdbtACSf3wWE
New
Flight distance : 5459 ft
Italy

I have the same problem. I've already reinstalled the app and it the same. Thanks for helping me.
2022-6-7
Use props
FEARofGOD
New
Flight distance : 99564 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-5 17:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I am also having issues with this. After reading some forum posts, it would appear that this is an issue with the latest version of the DJI Fly app (v1.6.4) - can you please confirm this and advise when it is going to be fixed
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FEARofGOD Posted at 6-15 03:06
I am also having issues with this. After reading some forum posts, it would appear that this is an issue with the latest version of the DJI Fly app (v1.6.4) - can you please confirm this and advise when it is going to be fixed

Thank you for your response. I will forward this to our designated team for further clarifications. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules