2500 12 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BladeZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

I updated to the latest FW and Fly app on my Mavic 3.  However now I cannot get POI or spotlight to work.  Says it's cannot be done in the current shooting format.
Any ideas on what I'm missing here?  I tried changing camera settings and still could not get it to work.
Thanks!

2022-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It only works in 4k 30fps or less, sounds like you have it in a higher frame rate. Don’t know why they don’t automatically change to 30fps.
2022-6-5
Use props
BladeZ
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-5 09:05
It only works in 4k 30fps or less, sounds like you have it in a higher frame rate. Don’t know why they don’t automatically change to 30fps.

You are probably right. I think that is the one setting I did not change.  I will check it later today.
Thanks!
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BladeZ. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
BladeZ
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-5 19:28
Hello there BladeZ. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

I'm using iPad mini 6 with the latest update.
2022-6-5
Use props
BladeZ
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-5 09:05
It only works in 4k 30fps or less, sounds like you have it in a higher frame rate. Don’t know why they don’t automatically change to 30fps.

Well, after checking my video's, I do not think that was the issue.  I shoot in 24 fps.
2022-6-5
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

From what I know you can’t do POI or Spotlight when shooting in 5.1k and so just bring it down to 4k or C4k if you want the same cropped image as 5k but if that doesn’t work then what DA said about dropping the frame rate should work but now that I think of it I’ve been able to shoot in 4k 60 and do spotlight and POI so if it doesn’t work then it’s probably a bug issue as I haven’t tried any of those things yet with the latest firmware.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BladeZ Posted at 6-5 19:57
I'm using iPad mini 6 with the latest update.

Hi there BladeZ. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile devices ( iPad Mini 6 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Mini 6 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
Bronteman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 962828 ft
Australia

Do these intelligent modes work with the 7x tele camera or only with the main WA camera??
2022-10-18
Use props
djiuser_PESHJU9HaqV8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108 ft

United Kingdom

Hi every body, I have just purchased a dji mavic mini one and very chuffed, but I'm trying to do a poi video but can't find how to do so I'm using dji fly I heard that th
ere is a app that does have it but can't afford for it well justify it to my wife £34.99
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PESHJU9HaqV8 Posted at 7-17 15:30
Hi every body, I have just purchased a dji mavic mini one and very chuffed, but I'm trying to do a poi video but can't find how to do so I'm using dji fly I heard that th
ere is a app that does have it but can't afford for it well justify it to my wife £34.99

Hello there. Mavic Mini does not have the POI feature but it has "circle", one of its intelligent flight modes similar to the POI.  To use it, draw a box on the subject on your screen and it will let you select the modes. You can select either Circle, Dronie, Rocket, or Helix. I hope it helps. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-17
Use props
djiuser_PESHJU9HaqV8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-17 21:52
Hello there. Mavic Mini does not have the POI feature but it has "circle", one of its intelligent flight modes similar to the POI.  To use it, draw a box on the subject on your screen and it will let you select the modes. You can select either Circle, Dronie, Rocket, or Helix. I hope it helps. Have a great day ahead.

Many thanks, i will try and get it out tomorrow, struggling at the moment with work  boo
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PESHJU9HaqV8 Posted at 7-19 14:32
Many thanks, i will try and get it out tomorrow, struggling at the moment with work  boo

I'm glad to help. Thank you for your support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules