Date & Time Stamp
2490 5 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
veryken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8665 ft
United States

I'm trying to figure out how to get my photos to show a watermark for date and time the photo was taken. I already know, for videos, there's an accompanying SRT file. But even then, I have to use video editing software to resave the video after importing the SRT. And it shows too much other info.

Now just asking about still photos — snapshots. Just need date and time shown on the edge. Possible? SRT again? But can be automatically embedded?
2022-6-5
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Try that in google : batch photo date and time editorTo remove not necessary info from SRT, open it with excel and remove columns you dont need
2022-6-13
Use props
veryken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8665 ft
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 6-13 11:34
Try that in google : batch photo date and time editorTo remove not necessary info from SRT, open it with excel and remove columns you dont need

Funny. General Google search usually for general info not specific DJI discussion.

But a Google search on this did indeed point to another DJI forum discussion right here.

LOOPY DOO!
2022-6-24
Use props
Bojtren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9132841 ft
North Macedonia

Hello.
I often collaborate with a team of videographers to record events, and the biggest problem in video editing is to synchronize the footage from the camera and the drone.
I propose DJI to add a submenu to the Fly app in which the Time stamp will be defined: off / 3 sec / 5 sec / full time / at the beginning of each recording.
What is your opinion?
2023-6-23
Use props
Cpt. Gav
lvl.1
Flight distance : 437625 ft

South Africa

Hi all,

Does anyone perhaps know how to add a date and time stamp to photos on the DJI M30T please?
2023-7-10
Use props
djiuser_U1Bc2Pekmr2u
New

United States

Cpt. Gav Posted at 2023-7-10 11:49
Hi all,

Does anyone perhaps know how to add a date and time stamp to photos on the DJI M30T please?
On the RC Pro (Matrice has Plus) controller I add the timestamp (controller needs to be connected to aircraft) by going into camera view. On the far right upper section there are 3 bars each with a line through it like a slider. Click on that and click on the 3 dots tab. You may need to be in Video mode for the option to be available. Turn on Timestamp. An option below it should appear to customize timestamp. There you can choose all sorts of Data to be displayed on your video, throughout the video. Side note the coordinates and altitude data if selected is real time. Hope this works for you!
3-17 13:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules