DJI AIr Unit Bricked (No crash or Voltage Spike/Reverse Polarity)
1296 1 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
doctorflow
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I had a perfectly functioning Air Unit. And I was travelling abroad for a few months. Got home recently and was super excited to fly my quad again, and the air unit never gave me any video since i'm back.

If I power it and connect it to my pc, I am able to reflash the firmware, I have tried downgrading the firmware and installed the latest firmware.

The AU led is stuck on green and no matter how many times I press the bind button, it doesn't bind.

Can anyone please help me, these are super expensive. As you guys already know.

I had no crash. No incorrect voltage or any voltage spike. (Always power with 4S never 6s and have a low esr panasonic 1000uF 35V Capacitor installed at air unit power leads)

The only thing happened was my quad was not used for about 3 months.

Any kind of help is super appreciated. Or even sharing what's going on?

Thanks in advance
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there doctorflow. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI FPV. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules