Mini 3 Pro DJI RC controller gimbal scroll wheel not working
1022 6 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Austin DuFresne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80715 ft
United States

I have a new Mini 3 Pro that I've activated but haven't flown.  I powered it on a few times to adjust settings, etc and all was well.  Today I powered it on to familiarize with the controller and the gimbal began slowly panning down.  I would use the scroll wheel to bring it back up but it would go back down.  I'd turn off then turn on the aircraft and controller and it would fix the issue.  I powered it up to go fly for the first time and now the gimbal doesn't respond to the scroll wheel at all.  The C2 button will still recenter the gimbal and the gimbal still works for Quick/Master shots, just no manual control.  Open to any suggestions.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a related video for our further check?  You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us. Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
Keefe
New
Singapore

I have the same issue. The camera keeps cycling up and down even when flying and recording. I don't have how to stop this behaviour
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Keefe Posted at 6-11 20:32
I have the same issue. The camera keeps cycling up and down even when flying and recording. I don't have how to stop this behaviour

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to calibrate the gimbal and perform flight tests on other environments with low wind speed to see if it works. Besides, if it's possible, please provide us with a related video for us to do a double-check. You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.
2022-6-11
Use props
Keefe
New
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 6-11 22:25
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to calibrate the gimbal and perform flight tests on other environments with low wind speed to see if it works. Besides, if it's possible, please provide us with a related video for us to do a double-check. You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.

Hello. I have done the re calibration and will perform some test flights tomorrow morning. Another thing is my drone crashed into front obstacles twice. Despite in normal mode. Zzz
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for the information, please keep us update of this issue and if you meet any problems again, please send us a relevant video, then we will check and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_SfQz5ElUBiB4
New
United Kingdom

I am also having the same issue. I noticed that I can no longer zoom into my shots. I have checked to see if all my buttons are working using the RC calibration and all the buttons seem fine. I just can no longer see the zoom option on screen now and I can’t zoom. I’ve attached pictures
2022-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules