Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPV drone wont take off
4023 3 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wavey239
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224134 ft
United States

My dji fpv drone wont launch. I am not getting any errors. firmware is up to date. Also calibrated compass, IMU and controller. Brand new props (replacments that came with drone) and installed properly

Controller, goggles and aircraft are all linked.

The drone powers on and motors start up just fine. When throttling up on the left stick the drone does not take off. The motors rev and if you try to throttle up the done wants to tip backwards.

I am not in a restricted zone.

Any suggestions before I contact support?

Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? In addition, could you please try to remove all the propellers that you install on the unit and reinstall them by following the proper installation on the tutorial link below? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-6-5
Use props
wavey239
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the reply. The propellers are installed properly. The drone did crash and I replaced the protective frame plate. Nothing else was visibly damaged. After I replaced the frame plate I flew the drone plenty of times successfully. The last flight there were no issues. Later that day I charged the batteries and it wouldn't launch.

I also forgot to mention the Forward Vision System icon is red in the goggles. That is the only indicator that shows any sort of error.
2022-6-5
Use props
wavey239
lvl.1
United States

I down loaded DJI assistant 2 on my PC and calibrated forward vision sensor. The issue is now fixed!
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules