Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Max card capacity for mavic 3 .
1568 8 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

Experienced, tell me, does a regular Mavic 3 support a 1TB or 500GB card capacity?
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Oldschool. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Mavic 3 supports microSD Cards with the specifications of SDXC, UHS-1 Speed Grade 3 rating microSD card and in addition I will post the list of recommended microSD card for the DJI Mavic 3 below. Thank you.

2022-6-6
Use props
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

thanks Stephen.
Unfortunately, there are no Huawei cards in the list. but i think it will work.
Screenshot_20220606-193707_Samsung Internet.jpg
2022-6-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Bigger isn't necessarily better.
How much of your work are you prepared to lose in one incident?
2022-6-6
Use props
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

not ready to lose anything.)
I understand what you are talking about, but a pancake, a large capacity is convenient for such large files as m 3 comes out. yes, 2 cards are enough for me, which I constantly use 64 GB and 128, but huawei makes a painfully good offer. why not take it if it fits...
2022-6-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Oldschool Posted at 6-6 01:50
not ready to lose anything.)
I understand what you are talking about, but a pancake, a large capacity is convenient for such large files as m 3 comes out. yes, 2 cards are enough for me, which I constantly use 64 GB and 128, but huawei makes a painfully good offer. why not take it if it fits...

not ready to lose anything.
Does that mean you'd download your work after each flight?
If so, then why would you need a card big enough to store the work of 20 flights or more?
2022-6-6
Use props
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

Labroides Posted at 6-6 02:38
If so, then why would you need a card big enough to store the work of 20 flights or more?

That's exactly what I do, I immediately download to the cloud. but it's just convenient ,large card capacity. sometimes customers write, oh, our hard drive has flown, do you happen to have a photo left. In the case of a large card, they might stay longer than with a smaller one. everything for the client and for the sake of laziness .
2022-6-6
Use props
Dennis Hung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314888 ft
Hong Kong

Well this HUAWEI card is not fast enough for 5.1k and 4k, you better to use SanDisk Extreme Pro Micro SD, Micro SD card are very easily to failure in wet and hot weather, I will not put all my eggs in one basket
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_P3uCmmK2tutP
lvl.1

Switzerland

Labroides Posted at 2022-6-6 02:38

the new mavic 3m with multispectral camera is more memory hungry\
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules