After update my S20+, DJI GO 4 don't work
747 3 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anhtra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19967 ft
Vietnam

After updating my S20+ following Samsung recomendation 03/06/2022 (my phone's android 12 updated before), DJI GO 4 don't work with my MAVIC 2 ZOOM. PLS advice broths !!!
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there anhtra. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S20+ ) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20+ will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

2022-6-6
Use props
anhtra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19967 ft
Vietnam

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-6 02:55
Hello there anhtra. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S20+ ) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20+ will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for your advice! A month ago, I updated my S20+ to Android 12 and couldn't use the DJI GO 4 either. Fortunately, I downloaded the DJI GO 4 from the dji.com website following a tutorial on youtube. But the latest update of S20+ I can't use the old way. Maybe dji will have an upgrade to DJI GO 4 to fix this error? So that I can use my Mavic 2 zoom.
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

anhtra Posted at 6-6 20:30
Thanks for your advice! A month ago, I updated my S20+ to Android 12 and couldn't use the DJI GO 4 either. Fortunately, I downloaded the DJI GO 4 from the dji.com website following a tutorial on youtube. But the latest update of S20+ I can't use the old way. Maybe dji will have an upgrade to DJI GO 4 to fix this error? So that I can use my Mavic 2 zoom.

Hi there anhtra. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules