Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filibus22
lvl.1

Italy

Hi
I'm trying to install the DJI Fly app from this link:

https://www.dji.com/it/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

my phone downloads it ok, but then it can't open it correctly is there something wrong with my phone maybe (Poco MP3, Android 11)?

2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please find the downloaded apk file through the file manager and open it straightly?
2022-6-6
Use props
Filibus22
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-6 17:11
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please find the downloaded apk file through the file manager and open it straightly?

Thanks - I realised the phone was blocking it as it was considering a harmful app, so I needed to update the permission tab in the settings as well. it seems to be working now. thank you!
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Filibus22 Posted at 6-7 00:21
Thanks - I realised the phone was blocking it as it was considering a harmful app, so I needed to update the permission tab in the settings as well. it seems to be working now. thank you!

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know it's working now. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-6-7
Use props
szabogergely
New

Hungary

Hi!

I have a P4 Advanced, a Mini and an Osmo2.

Now neither is compatible with my Samsung S10E mobile since Android 12 upgrade! It is unacceptable! I cannot use my so expensive DJI staffs! DJI promised that there would be apps working with And12.
So now I say to my students to by not DJI equipment!!!
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

szabogergely Posted at 6-7 12:07
Hi!

I have a P4 Advanced, a Mini and an Osmo2.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For Mavic Mini, you may reinstall DJI FLY APP from our website and try again. Here is the link:  https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini
For Phantom 4 Advanced and Osmo Mobile 2, their corresponding apps should be DJI Go4 App and DJI GO. We also recommend you reinstall the app from our website.
Note: Please make sure the previous version of the app has been cleared, including the downloaded apk file.
If the issue persists, you may try the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Please open your GPS, clean the data in the app, reopen the authorities of the app and restart the app. 2. You can turn off the internet first and then open the app. After that, turn on the internet.
2022-6-7
Use props
Filibus22
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-7 04:09
Thanks for the update. We are glad to know it's working now. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Hi app installed correctly, but doesn't seem to be working - I switched on the control and the drone; I try to complete my registration in the app, but it's not working; basically the app asks me to choose the model of drone I have, I tap it, then it shows me the control, but I don't go further than that. Any suggestions?
2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Filibus22 Posted at 6-9 06:35
Hi app installed correctly, but doesn't seem to be working - I switched on the control and the drone; I try to complete my registration in the app, but it's not working; basically the app asks me to choose the model of drone I have, I tap it, then it shows me the control, but I don't go further than that. Any suggestions?

Could you please tell us the model of your drone? Please also provide us with a screenshot for further confirmation. Please make sure the cable between the controller and your phone is connected properly.
2022-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules