684 1 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Byte
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377484 ft
Germany

Hello there,

I'm owning my Mavic Air 2 for three days now and I'm quite enthusiastic about it and its flight capabilities.

Purchasing the product with the DJI Care Refresh, I've tried to activate the fly away insurance. Doing so, there's an error message within the Fly App telling me, that the firmware of my device was too old. So today I've updated the drone to the latest firmware 01.01.0720. But trying to bind my remote controller via app again, it keeps telling me that the firmware of the device is outdated.

I'm sending some screenshots of the DJI Fly App showing the versions of the firmware and the dialogues that appear when trying to bind the remote to the device. What concerns me is the fact, that neither the serial number nor the firmware version of the controller is recognized in the app, although I'm using the original remote which came with the drone. Please note, that the screenshots are in German and I've tried to translate them as good as I could.

It would be great, if some could help me.

Thanks

Mike

IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2830.jpeg
IMG_2831.jpeg

Error message

Error message
2022-6-6
Use props
Mike Byte
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377484 ft
Germany

Problem solved. For details click here and read the last reply: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=269525&page=1&extra=#pid2827925
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules