MINI SE: Yaw speed & smoothness?
1323 2 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nixtef
New
Denmark

Hi!

I have noticed many people having the option to adjust yaw rotation speed and smoothness on Mini 2. Why is there no such option on Mini SE though? I would assume that Mini SE being a more recent model should support all new features of the the original app. However, on Mini SE there is only an option to ajust pitch speed and smoothness but not yaw. Is it a plan in the forseeable future to introduce the option to adjust yaw speed and smoothness on Mini SE as well? That would be amazing.

At the moment yaw is very hard to control, even in cinematic mode, even after adjusting the sticks sensitivity to minimum. Sticks are too sensitive and high yaw speed is not allowing for cinematic footage.

I am running the latest version of the app + Mini SE software.

Thanks.

2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nixtef. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward this matter to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-6-6
Use props
HerbA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1209682 ft
United States

Awesome question. Before I even received my SE I was learning how to adjust the pitch speed and smoothness, and one of the first things I did upon receiving my SE was adjust those settings. It works amazing. Yaw, now that has been my pain. I'm trying to learn how to control using the sticks, but would be amazing to have the drone actually smoothen that out for me until I get there, and maybe beyond. Will watch for an update with fingers crossed.
2022-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules