DJI Mini 2 RC blinking all 4 LEDs, but not display charge level
649 8 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_s4OQUsenqWmq
lvl.1
India

Hi team,

I own a DJI Mini 2 purchased in Mar 2022. I have done couple of test flights and everything seemed to be working fine. After about a month of not flying, I wanted to try a flight and switched on the RC. After short press and 3 second press, all 4 LEDs start flashing and when I try to connect a mobile device with Fly app, it just shows “RC not connected to mobile”

I have tried charging using different charging cable (DJI) and different power adapters. After the 1-2-3-4 lights flashing, indicating charging status, after ~2-3 mins, it just goes blank and nothing further happens

I have an older Mini 2 RC and I tried the same, it is also displaying the exact same symptoms. I’ve tried uninstalling, deleting and reinstalling DJI Fly app, even deleting the installation APK files from mobile and freshly scanning and installing the app. Nothing seems to work - powered on drone seems to be working fine in terms of connection lights going on and changing colors, etc.

Would be great if someone could help me with this. Thanks in advance!
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_s4OQUsenqWmq
lvl.1
India

OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G - Android Oxygen OS 11
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_s4OQUsenqWmq
lvl.1
India

Update from session with online chat service: My current mobile is not supported. I also did RC Firmware update, but couldn’t update my drone firmware. Hopefully I am able to try flying again on another mobile

Will keep this thread alive after I do that!
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_s4OQUsenqWmq Posted at 6-7 18:41
Update from session with online chat service: My current mobile is not supported. I also did RC Firmware update, but couldn’t update my drone firmware. Hopefully I am able to try flying again on another mobile

Will keep this thread alive after I do that!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your feedback after testing on another phone?
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_s4OQUsenqWmq
lvl.1
India

Yes, for certain
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_s4OQUsenqWmq
lvl.1
India

FINAL UPDATE: Change of mobile to Samsung M31 solved the issue with inconsistency between RC and drone firmware. Updated and installed latest versions of all Firmware and tested flight - worked really well! Thanks to DJI chat support colleagues John & Mark who helped with trouble shooting and a special thanks to forum friends for the follow-up and care!
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your update and if you have any problems or needs, just let us know. Hope you always have a nice fly~
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_s4OQUsenqWmq
lvl.1
India

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-8 20:10
Hello, there. Thanks for your update and if you have any problems or needs, just let us know. Hope you always have a nice fly~

2022-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules