Phantom 4 Pro V2 - Constant IMU Error Message
890 4 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dOGYZ9a6Zugt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2407507 ft
United Kingdom

I've just returned a P4 Pro V2 to DJI for replacement under the Care Refresh Package due to a software fault.  The new P4 arrived today and having linked it to the controller I'm getting a constant IMU error messag.  I've gone throught the calibration process approx 5 times and restarted the UAV on each occasion but I still get the error message.  

I've been without this UAV for a few weeks now due to UPS inability to deliver to DJI promptly and I'm still no nearer getting back to commercial work with it.

Any help greatly appreciated.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_dOGYZ9a6Zugt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Original case ref :CAS-9045419-V5H4X2
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please tell us the exact error message? If possible, please provide us with a screenshot for further confirmation.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_dOGYZ9a6Zugt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I get the IMU Error message so go through to the calibration page and the calibration process.  I get a message saying that the calibration has been successful but when I restart the UAV it still has an IMU Calibration Error
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_dOGYZ9a6Zugt Posted at 6-6 22:15
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

I get the IMU Error message so go through to the calibration page and the calibration process.  I get a message saying that the calibration has been successful but when I restart the UAV it still has an IMU Calibration Error

Thanks for the screenshots. In this case, you may need to start a case and send it back for further assistance. After submitting the case, please tell us the case number, we will keep an eye on it and help follow up. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules