Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

UPDATE 21 June.  
Best Buy order status for both my DJI Mini 3 Pro and my Fly More Kit just changed to:
Your package should arrive Wed, June 22 - Sat, June 25.  I ordered the Mini and the Extended Battery Fly More bundle seperatelly from BB on 10 May.

I Tweeted Best Buy CEO @Corie_Barry asking what was going on with the "Pre-Order" status of the DJI Mini 3 Pro and recieved the following from Best Buy Support.
Best Buy Support © @BestBuySupport • Jun 5.png
Best Buy Support © @BestBuySupport • Jun 5.png
2022-6-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Oh wow.
That's gonna take a while.
2022-6-10
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Best Buy order status for both my DJI Mini 3 Pro and my Fly More Kit just changed to: Your package should arrive Wed, June 22 - Sat, June 25.  I ordered the Mini and the Extended Battery Fly More bundle seperatelly from BB on 10 May.

2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_RHQzcxBE6Tbf
New

United States

Did you recieve it on the projected date? Mine sais the same thing but 29th-the 2nd. I'm not getting any tracking info but the dates are on my order status.
2022-6-29
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 6-21 00:08
Best Buy order status for both my DJI Mini 3 Pro and my Fly More Kit just changed to: Your package should arrive Wed, June 22 - Sat, June 25.  I ordered the Mini and the Extended Battery Fly More bundle seperatelly from BB on 10 May.

Hello, Did you receive the Mini 3 Pro from Bestbuy?
2022-6-30
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sree Posted at 6-30 00:09
Hello, Did you receive the Mini 3 Pro from Bestbuy?

No Best Buy has not sent it yet. My order is still listed as preorder.
2022-6-30
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444291 ft
United States

I ordered FMK+ from BBY and I was supposed to get on June 17th ?? but first they said it was Delayed.. then they put my order back to Pre-order.
I received email from B&H that they had FMK+ in stock Yesterday.  I purchased FMK+ and about a couple of hours later, got email that its being shipped and will arrive today from NJ to MD.
Once I confirmed Package is in Hands.. I will cancel my BBY order.  FYI.. its still showing Pre-order status.
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Islander Flys Posted at 6-30 09:10
I ordered FMK+ from BBY and I was supposed to get on June 17th ?? but first they said it was Delayed.. then they put my order back to Pre-order.
I received email from B&H that they had FMK+ in stock Yesterday.  I purchased FMK+ and about a couple of hours later, got email that its being shipped and will arrive today from NJ to MD.
Once I confirmed Package is in Hands.. I will cancel my BBY order.  FYI.. its still showing Pre-order status.

my fmk+ will arrive tomorrow as well.  doesn't look like bby received any fmk+ since their site says 3-4 weeks.  but they sold out fmk almost immediately.  at this early stage, it only makes sense a retailer will receive one or the other but not both.

even now, b&h has fmk+ in stock, ready to ship to you in just a few hours.  i still don't understand why anyone in america doesn't want these.  instead they want the fmk.  i understand the "differences" but i honestly don't get it.  i guess people are really price sensitive and more afraid of the 250g rule than they should be.  single batteries are available but at $65 and no hub.....
2022-6-30
Use props
lnsX5LQKgGfZ
lvl.4
United States

Ordered mine from BB on 5/12/22, I also got the message about being delivered 6-22 through 6-25, but never got it. Funny thing now is their website shows you can order directly from their website and get in within a week? Apparently pre-orders are not priority. My order just shows pre-order with no ship date now.
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

lnsX5LQKgGfZ Posted at 6-30 09:56
Ordered mine from BB on 5/12/22, I also got the message about being delivered 6-22 through 6-25, but never got it. Funny thing now is their website shows you can order directly from their website and get in within a week? Apparently pre-orders are not priority. My order just shows pre-order with no ship date now.

correct   if there are 2000 pre-order and bby receives 500 drones, i can see them filling about 200 pre-orders and using the remaining 300 for stores and shipping online.  of course, these numbers are not real and only example.  my point is, bby will likely not try to fill all the pre-orders and never offer the drone for shipping or at the retail store while waiting to fill all pre-orders.  that doesn't make sense to never see this drone in the store until until august or september or later because they are trying to fill pre-orders first.  if someone brand new stumbles onto bby.com in mid-july and decides to buy this drone and they have their money ready to pay, bby wants to sell them a drone right now even though you are still waiting (they have your money).  to them, that's two customers.  if they turn away the new customer, they only have one customer....you.  good news is you can step out of the pre-order line and buy this in the store if you wish.
2022-6-30
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 6-30 07:38
No Best Buy has not sent it yet. My order is still listed as preorder.

Thank for the update. I just spoke to their customer support team again and there is no stock yet. As per them they haven't shipped any of the Pre orders and expecting the inventory on July 4th.
2022-6-30
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sree Posted at 6-30 15:23
Thank for the update. I just spoke to their customer support team again and there is no stock yet. As per them they haven't shipped any of the Pre orders and expecting the inventory on July 4th.

Thank you for that information Sree.  
2022-6-30
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 6-30 16:48

Hello Bob, Below is a review comment from a BB customer just posted in their web site . "My issue with this purchase is that Bestbuy fumbled the ENTIRE pre-order process. I placed a pre order on the 10th of May at 10am PST and they kept pushing the date back. Then last night i decided to check nearby stores just for giggles and found that they had one in stock. I ordered it and picked it up today. Meanwhile my pre-order is still pending. How the heck do they have them in-store before theyve even fulfilled the pre-orders?".
2022-7-1
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

Hello, I have started a new question in Best Buy M3Pro list page and request your BB Pre order feedback to share there

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/questions/dji-mini-3-pro-and-remote-control-with-built-in-screen-gray/6503238/question/3913906b-58ee-3d7f-a9bc-53eb6b0c6cf5
2022-7-1
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 6-30 16:48

Did you receive it from Best Buy preorder?
2022-7-7
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

lnsX5LQKgGfZ Posted at 6-30 09:56
Ordered mine from BB on 5/12/22, I also got the message about being delivered 6-22 through 6-25, but never got it. Funny thing now is their website shows you can order directly from their website and get in within a week? Apparently pre-orders are not priority. My order just shows pre-order with no ship date now.

2022-7-7
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sree Posted at 7-7 00:11

Nothing from Best Buy yet.
2022-7-7
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 7-7 00:18
Nothing from Best Buy yet.

Thank you , mine just updated as the package should arrive Thu, July 7 - Sun, July 10
2022-7-7
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sree Posted at 7-7 00:21
Thank you , mine just updated as the package should arrive Thu, July 7 - Sun, July 10

That sounds promising.  Hopefully you see it soon.  
2022-7-7
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 7-7 09:08
That sounds promising.  Hopefully you see it soon.

They have changed the dates again
2022-7-8
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sree Posted at 7-8 00:05
They have changed the dates again

Sorry to hear that.  My Best Buy Mini 3 Pro order is in the hands of UPS had I have been seeing movement on it.  Hopefully it will arrive some time early next week.  I still do not have any shipping information for my FMK+ which was also ordered on 10 May.
2022-7-8
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 7-8 09:15
Sorry to hear that.  My Best Buy Mini 3 Pro order is in the hands of UPS had I have been seeing movement on it.  Hopefully it will arrive some time early next week.  I still do not have any shipping information for my FMK+ which was also ordered on 10 May.

Thank You, When did you order it from Best Buy. Hope yours will be delivered early next week. I couldn't find any stock in my  local stores as well to change to a store pickup.
2022-7-8
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

I was searching on line today to purchase a mini 3 pro. I found one, in stock at Best Buy.  They only had one in stock so I immediately placed my order, I had the mini 3 pro in my hands with in 2 hours.  Now I need some advice…… can I use the charger that came with my air 2S to charge the mini 3 pro batteries and RC controller?
2022-7-8
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sree Posted at 7-8 15:54
Thank You, When did you order it from Best Buy. Hope yours will be delivered early next week. I couldn't find any stock in my  local stores as well to change to a store pickup.

I ordered on 10 May at 6am Pacific time.
2022-7-8
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 7-8 19:24
I ordered on 10 May at 6am Pacific time.

2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules