---------------
2022-6-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, that was a really, really close call.  That motor noise doesn't seem quite normal.  If it was mine I'd probably go ahead and contact DJI Support and have it checked out vice taking the chance of crashing it on the next flight or two.  But that is just me and what I'd do.  
2022-6-6
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Weird.

What do you mean by "arming"? I've never heard that term in the context of drones before.

This flight looks like it's in Manual mode. Is that right? With that video, I could see it as Manual mode flight run amok...but that could be the loose screw behind the control sticks...

Does it do anything like this in Normal mode or Sport mode?

TCS
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period for each part, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-6-6
Use props
Unused
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Happened to me a few months back, was cruising then boom just like top gun last message i got in goggle was motor failture; went to the wreckage all i recovered was the right motor with prop the. Rest is no where to be found.
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules