1465 16 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nerdyspain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994104 ft
Spain

Hello everyone.

I have just purchased the new mavic mini 3 pro with new RC version, also the fly more combo and a 2 year care refresh service. Total spend 1.327€ !!!

The estimated delivery date is almost 2 months later! Is someone having this experience? Is it normal? I could understand 1 week or 2... But almost 2 months???

I think that if this is not an error they should aware the buyers of this delay, I have paid a lot of money, I am not rich guys!

Anyway, I think this may be a mistake, they meant 24 june not july... What are your toughts?

The pic is in spanish

Any
Screenshot_2022-06-06-20-23-14-099_com.android.chrome.jpg
2022-6-6
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i think you said it yourself, you are not a rich guy and there is better things to do with your money than buy a drone while won't even show up for 2 months.  i would ask for a refund, get your money back and use it for something you can get now!  later in july or august, if someone has a drone to sell you right now, maybe you will consider paying for it then.

the mini 3 pro is a very popular drone and unfortunately for whatever reason, dji cannot make enough of them for everyone.  everyone has to wait and for some, the wait is only a few days/weeks and others, the wait is much longer.  some of us had to wait for over a year to get a skydio 2 drone.  honestly 2 months is not that bad but it's your money and you get to decide what works best for you.  may i suggest buying one on ebay or another 3rd party outlet if you need it sooner.  you're not going to like this but here goes:  i'm a firm believer in capitalism and the free market and if you search on ebay, you may have to pay alot more for a mini 3 drone because the drone is scarce and supplies are severely limited.  good luck!
2022-6-6
Use props
Meuhbat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 225210 ft
France

I got mine on the store shelf, in France we have plenty in stock from several official sellers, maybe you can find one that can ship it to you in Spain ? Or if you are not too far from the french border, you can come and pick one from a Fnac or Darty store.
2022-6-6
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Supply chain shortage is real and so your best bet is a local /online retailer.
2022-6-6
Use props
Nerdyspain
lvl.1
Spain

Meuhbat Posted at 6-6 11:41
I got mine on the store shelf, in France we have plenty in stock from several official sellers, maybe you can find one that can ship it to you in Spain ? Or if you are not too far from the french border, you can come and pick one from a Fnac or Darty store.

I tried on Amazon, there is no stock. Lets see FNAC as you suggest.

I think the delay may be because of the fly more combo?
2022-6-6
Use props
Nerdyspain
lvl.1
Spain

Wiz33 Posted at 6-6 12:01
Supply chain shortage is real and so your best bet is a local /online retailer.

Local providers sell it as  "15 DAYS PRE ORDER" what the f... means that...? They purchase it as I do and then put their margin but the delivery is delayed anyway
2022-6-6
Use props
Nerdyspain
lvl.1
Spain

Meuhbat Posted at 6-6 11:41

Could you give me some examples? It may be really useful. Thank you
2022-6-6
Use props
Meuhbat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 225210 ft
France

Nerdyspain Posted at 6-6 12:08
Could you give me some examples? It may be really useful. Thank you

"Fnac" and "Darty" (same owner) seem to have it in stock but do not ship to Spain directly, they use an intermediate called "colis expat", I cannot comment on this.
Same thing for "Boulanger", they have it in stock but don't ship to Spain, they use an intermediate "easy-delivery" so that does not sound reliable for you either.
Maybe your best chance if you want to try is "Studiosport.fr", they announce getting stock on friday 10/06 and seem to use standard transporters like UPS / DPD / Colissimo (local post) so they should be able to ship directly to Spain ? they are specialized in drones, send them an email for confirmation.
The fly more kit is hardly available though, I got mine saturday, nobody has stock anywhere anymore.
Maybe other europeans countries have stock, in Germany or Italy ?

Or you can wait a bit for the official DJI store to have stock in Spain, the date they gave you may be overestimated and you may have a good surprise ? If you still have the air2S from your profile you can fly it in the meantime
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your interest in our new product. As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. For this reason, the displayed shipping date will be longer. Rest assured that we are actively restocking. We will arrange shipment based on the payment order after the stock is back to normal. We collected your order number through the email address you registered. We will consult with our teams to see what can we do for you.  Sorry for your inconvenience again.
2022-6-6
Use props
Nerdyspain
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-6 17:46
Hello, there. Thank you for your interest in our new product. As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. For this reason, the displayed shipping date will be longer. Rest assured that we are actively restocking. We will arrange shipment based on the payment order after the stock is back to normal. We collected your order number through the email address you registered. We will consult with our teams to see what can we do for you.  Sorry for your inconvenience again.

Thank you very much for your effort. I'll wait for a response.

Kindly regards.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nerdyspain Posted at 6-7 00:04
Thank you very much for your effort. I'll wait for a response.

Kindly regards.

Since unveiling the DJI Mini 3 Pro and its accessories, we have experienced strong global demand, which has affected the new product's shipment time. We are already actively restocking the product. We will ship it according to the payment order. Thank you again for your patience.
2022-6-7
Use props
Nerdyspain
lvl.1
Spain

There is no other solution? Just wait for almost 2 months without 1.300€ in my account...? You should have aware me before I bought it ... Customers deserve to know the estimated shipping time...it is a lot of money and I could have look for local retailers... Not fair. I can understand your issues with the supply chain but you should aware your customers before paying such amount of money... Dissapointed with DJI. Didnt expect this from one of my most valued brands... I am not angry, just dissapointed, which, I think, it is worse than to be angry...
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nerdyspain Posted at 6-7 05:33
There is no other solution? Just wait for almost 2 months without 1.300€ in my account...? You should have aware me before I bought it ... Customers deserve to know the estimated shipping time...it is a lot of money and I could have look for local retailers... Not fair. I can understand your issues with the supply chain but you should aware your customers before paying such amount of money... Dissapointed with DJI. Didnt expect this from one of my most valued brands... I am not angry, just dissapointed, which, I think, it is worse than to be angry...

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Before you place the order, there will be a date and time shown on the page below, next to the order button.

After placing an order, you can check it on the order page.
For your order, we have consulted with our designated teams. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We will arrange the shipment as per the payment time as soon as possible after we restock. Much appreciate your understanding.
2022-6-8
Use props
Nerdyspain
lvl.1
Spain

Ok... My mistake. But it not very visible yet... Anyway, how could I ask for a refund? Would it be still possible? Not want to cancel neither the fly more combo nor the care refresh but the drone itself, cause I could buy it from many local retailers... Thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nerdyspain Posted at 6-8 03:06
Ok... My mistake. But it not very visible yet... Anyway, how could I ask for a refund? Would it be still possible? Not want to cancel neither the fly more combo nor the care refresh but the drone itself, cause I could buy it from many local retailers... Thank you.

Hi, there. Thanks for your understanding. You can apply for a refund on your order page and choose the item you want to refund. Please note that the aircraft and DJI Care Refresh services need to be refunded together. Do not be concerned, you still can purchase DJI Care Refresh alone on our website within 48h after activation. Here is the link: https://store.dji.com/shop/service?from=store-nav
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_AsB63DYP79Kp
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my Mini 3 Pro from the DJI website and I didn't notice anything about a delay in shipping until after I ordered it.
I already have the Autel Nano Plus so I may just cancel the Mini 3 Pro.
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_AsB63DYP79Kp Posted at 7-26 06:05
I ordered my Mini 3 Pro from the DJI website and I didn't notice anything about a delay in shipping until after I ordered it.
I already have the Autel Nano Plus so I may just cancel the Mini 3 Pro.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We managed to find out your order number through your forum account. Please note that your order is expected to arrive on August 10th. Besides, we have also forwarded it to our team. Please rest assured. We will try our best to help you push the order. Thank you for your patience.  
2022-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules