Flight records show more flights then I’ve actually flown.
495 5 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJ Wright
lvl.3
Flight distance : 162244 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just purchased the Air 2s.  Did an initial indoor hover after I set everything up (firmware, charging, reading the manual, etc.). The next day took it out for a first flight for about a half hour. Yet, when checked out my flight records, it showed that I have taken 41 flights to date!
How is this possible?
2022-6-6
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Possibly a Refurbished unit?
2022-6-6
Use props
JJ Wright
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

videoeditman Posted at 6-6 12:32
Possibly a Refurbished unit?

Hope not, purchased as new from Best Buy, box had not been opened and all seals were intact. In addition all of the stickers were still on the drone. I really don’t believe DJI would ship a refurbished product out to be sold as new!
2022-6-6
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

How are you checking the flight records? Is this your first drone, or did you use the Fly app with a previous drone? Flight records are stored in the app on your phone or whatever device you're using as a controller, not the drone, so even if it was a refurb unit you only get the flights you did since it was installed.
2022-6-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you flown other drones using the fly app?
If so, the total probably corresponds to ALL you flights whose logs are still on the screen device. If you look you should find a way to sort the logs by drone.
Logs are recorded ONLY whilst the screen device is connected to the drone, nothing is recorded to the screen device retrospectively during a later connection.

The exception to the latter is logs from the FPV drone.
2022-6-6
Use props
JJ Wright
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

sduck Posted at 6-6 14:35
How are you checking the flight records? Is this your first drone, or did you use the Fly app with a previous drone? Flight records are stored in the app on your phone or whatever device you're using as a controller, not the drone, so even if it was a refurb unit you only get the flights you did since it was installed.

No, used DJI Go 4 app for my other drones, this was the first AIR 2S use with DJI Fly.
Interesting to note though, (I’m not at home or connect to Air right now) in the settings I turned off auto-sync and the records now show a more accurate count - 6 flights. BTW, what is considered a flight? Start-up? Like I mentioned in previous post, when I first opened and connected, etc. I did a couple of indoor hovers, and the next day, did first flight for about a couple miles. Records show a total of 6 flights. Prior to turning off auto-sync, it showed 41 flights.
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules