Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Add second hand fpv to my account
1412 3 2022-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bdDdiHSQOC0Q
lvl.1

Belgium

Dear DJI,

I bought a second hand fpv drone but the drone is not linked to my account. The previous owner used it 5 times max and for max 16kms flight. Would it be possible to link it to my account ?

Previous owner doesn't want to be responsible of any damage caused by me.

Could you please give me the procedure to follow? Thanks
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the drone icon that will show on your DJI Forum account? If yes, unfortunately, we can only add a drone icon under your profile if you purchase the unit brand new and activated it using your own email address the same on your DJI Forum account. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_ahEASVrXqQYA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190801 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-6-6 19:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the drone icon that will show on your DJI Forum account? If yes, unfortunately, we can only add a drone icon under your profile if you purchase the unit brand new and activated it using your own email address the same on your DJI Forum account. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

Similar to the OP (above) I have purchased a previous 1 Owner Mini 2 with only 6 flights under it's belt.
I realise NO guarantee or after sales apply. Please could you confirm that subject to the initial Owner contacting dji it can be 'unbound' and I can fly and update firmware ?  Sorry for being dense, but I'm a Newbie.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ahEASVrXqQYA Posted at 4-26 04:08
Similar to the OP (above) I have purchased a previous 1 Owner Mini 2 with only 6 flights under it's belt.
I realise NO guarantee or after sales apply. Please could you confirm that subject to the initial Owner contacting dji it can be 'unbound' and I can fly and update firmware ?  Sorry for being dense, but I'm a Newbie.

Hi there, please note that it is needed to perform unbinding via the associate account. Therefore, we recommend that you contact the original owner or seller for assistance in unbundling. The previous owner can log into the associate account with the DJI Fly app. Go to “Profile” - “Device Management” to unbind or change the account. If you can't contact the original owner, you can contact our support team for further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules