After update of Sammsung S20+, DJI GO 4 got dead
1095 7 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anhtra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19967 ft
Vietnam

A month ago, I updated my S20+ to Android 12 and couldn't use the DJI GO 4 either. Fortunately, I downloaded the DJI GO 4 from the official dji.com website following a tutorial on youtube. But after the latest update of S20+ (a week ago) I can't use the old way. Maybe dji should have an upgrade to DJI GO 4 to fix this error? So that I can use my Mavic 2 zoom. Anyone in trouble like mine ???
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there anhtra. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S20+ ) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20+ will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
anhtra
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-7 02:41
Hello there anhtra. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S20+ ) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20+ will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

I bought My mavic 2 Zoom in 2019 and my S20+ in 2020. Both of them have been used together very well until last week when I upgraded my S20+ following Samsung recomendation. So now should I buy another device to fix the problem?! Otherwise Dji should lauch the repatch for DJI GO 4 to keep up with Samsung ?!
PS. testing  Ipad works well with GO 4 as usual.
2022-6-7
Use props
Wisconsin Mitch
New

United States

Same problem here.  S20, Android V12
2022-6-7
Use props
Wisconsin Mitch
New

United States

Just tried on my Galaxy s6 tablet - same problem.
2022-6-7
Use props
SalmonSPb
New

Kyrgyzstan

Samsung A52 has the same problem. APK file doesn't solve it.
2022-6-10
Use props
JD afield
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23192 ft
United States

Samsung S21 5G with Android 12 - app fails to load and an error message pops up.
2022-6-12
Use props
anhtra
lvl.2
Vietnam

After using my ipad for monhths, Today 28/07/2022 I try my S20+ just to find that My S20+ get well. Maybe I've updated something automaticcally from DJI/ Thanks anyway!
2022-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules