5681 7 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc2b6e854
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5623 ft
Philippines

Hi,

I bought an Air2S in the Philippines (still not activated). I want to purchase DJI care refresh but my country(PH) does not show up in the DJI list, can I buy in SG or HK (i have relatives there and use their address)?
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China. Please note that to ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. For better visualization of the terms of the DJI Care refresh service plan, you may kindly visit this link: https://www.dji.com/ca/support/service/djicare-refresh/terms Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
fansc2b6e854
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5623 ft
Philippines

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your time. Here is my situation...

We currently have a house in the USA and my DJI account was created in the USA as I bought my phantom 4pro when I was in the US. As mentioned, I bought my Air2S in the Philippines. When I tried buying DJI care refresh, it seems the system will allow me to buy it provided I use my US address. My understanding from the discussion in another thread is that, this should be ok as long as I send fofirst rst my drone to the USA and claim support from there. Is this accurate?  thanks.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry. DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If your aircraft is bought from the USA, then you can buy and claim for the Care Refresh services in the USA.
2022-6-7
Use props
fans9f1f9ab4
New

Philippines

Hello, did you manage to activate the care refresh plan? im having the same situation, i purchased my drone in philippines but i have a USA address. Will be really helpful if you can update me on this. Thank you!
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans9f1f9ab4 Posted at 8-9 09:08
Hello, did you manage to activate the care refresh plan? im having the same situation, i purchased my drone in philippines but i have a USA address. Will be really helpful if you can update me on this. Thank you!

Please note that to ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Thanks for your understanding and support. You may also refer to: https://www.dji.com/support/serv ... ndsite&from=nav
2022-8-9
Use props
gerizam60
lvl.1

United States

Okay Admin. I see all your copy and paste answers. but let's get a direct answer from you, PLEASE.  

I think I speak for everyone here with this question and concern;

If we purchase a camera drone in the PHILIPPINES, are such purchases eligible for DJI Care refresh with a Philippine's address? Yes or no?

If no, WHY NOT and does DJI plan to offer DJI Care Refresh plan in the Philippines?

I already know that the drones that I own and purchased in the USA are not eligible for renewal of my existing DJI Care Refresh plans when I relocate to the Philippines , I got that already.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

gerizam60 Posted at 10-22 07:57
Okay Admin. I see all your copy and paste answers. but let's get a direct answer from you, PLEASE.  

I think I speak for everyone here with this question and concern;

Apologies. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, Macao, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and Mainland China. We'll help to record your feedback to the team for any potential. Hoping for your understanding.
2023-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules