DJI Screwed Me.. Don’t make my mistake!
3534 31 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

Ordered my DJI Mini 3 Pro 5/10 @ 9:09est. Scheduled ship 5/26. Order was held due to 18W charger. DJI did not want to split the shipment.

Today, 6/7, I received notice the 18W charger was shipping, but now the rest of the order is not available. DJI didn't hold my drone until the 'out of stock' item was received. Maybe July, unless an 'out of stock' item repeats the process. If the FMK is not available in July.. they don't ship the drone. Could slip to Sept?

What sort of company would do this and expect a positive outcome?

I asked Customer Service multiple times ‘if an item is holding up processing my drone, cancel it or charge me additional shipping for separate shipment’. They assured me all items were present and just awaiting packaging. A lie!

Why have a Customer Service dept. if they can’t access real-time order status data?

Why have a Customer Service dept. if the can’t modify an order, resolve an issue, advice a customer honestly and accurately?

I have NEVER seen such a company of this size run by a bunch of amateur kids. I’m just disgusted. Cancel the order for all I care… and the 18W Charger, well you know where you can stick that.
2022-6-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

There are clear notices on dji website telling you shipping will be delayed if you order something that will not ready to ship on certain dates.
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-7 10:22
There are clear notices on dji website telling you shipping will be delayed if you order something that will not ready to ship on certain dates.

But a customer service dept. should be able to advise the customer of the hold, and modify the order to prevent the order from being held at customer request. They didn’t.

Another option, advise the customer at the time of ordering items are not in stock? Give them the option of additional shipments and associated freight costs. Otherwise you force customers to place multiple orders, possibly the problem they're struggling with in the warehouse.

In fact, I contacted them on 5/25 & 5/26 as it relates specifically to this issue. They ASSURED me all items were in stock and ready to ship. Lies.
2022-6-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-7 10:44
But a customer service dept. should be able to advise the customer of the hold, and modify the order to prevent the order from being held at customer request. They didn’t.

Another option, advise the customer at the time of ordering items are not in stock? Give them the option of additional shipments and associated freight costs. Otherwise you force customers to place multiple orders, possibly the problem they're struggling with in the warehouse.

“But a customer service dept. should be able to advise the customer of the hold, and modify the order to prevent the order from being held at customer request. They didn’t.”

Why would they need to do that if they already notified you that the order cannot be split. They clearly advise you to make separate orders. You can at anytime get a refund which takes 24 hours and then reorder. I think saying they screwed you is a bit much when it was you who actually ordered the way you did.
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-7 11:18
Im sure its you thats full of crap, when was your order to be delivered. It sounds like that date has not come yet and as you have harping on around here with so many different stories so many different accounts. Im not sure you have a clue yourself.

The purpose of this thread was to warn people not to make my mistake. You seem hell bent on trolling and questioning the facts as I represented them.

You do not work for DJI. You do not matter to DJI. You make the DJI forum an unfriendly place.

I request you get off this thread as you have nothing positive to add. Just criticism without facts. I.e. TROLL
2022-6-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-7 11:52
The purpose of this thread was to warn people not to make my mistake. You seem hell bent on trolling and questioning the facts as I represented them.

You do not work for DJI. You do not matter to DJI. You make the DJI forum an unfriendly place.

Ok “NGC” but people should be aware that you have several different accounts complaining about the same rubbish….
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-7 12:02
Ok “NGC” but people should be aware that you have several different accounts complaining about the same rubbish….

And people should remember that they are not the moderator or the authority on this forum, regardless of how proud they are to have posted more comments than anyone else. There’s a reason for that.

Constructive feedback: Perhaps less quantity, and more quality, helpful comments. Then you might be a more respected member of this forum. Let DJI speak to their issues.
2022-6-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-7 12:32
And people should remember that they are not the moderator or the authority on this forum, regardless of how proud they are to have posted more comments than anyone else. There’s a reason for that.

Constructive feedback: Perhaps less quantity, and more quality, helpful comments. Then you might be a more respected member of this forum. Let DJI speak to their issues.

less quantity I agree. You have now been banned for umpteen accounts, you have at least 3 threads with the same rubbish on them here on mini 3 pro forum . No one gives a toss because all you do is try creating hysteria and you do it on every dji release. You’re nothing but a sniveling troll….
2022-6-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 6-7 11:18
Im sure its you thats full of crap, when was your order to be delivered. It sounds like that date has not come yet and as you have harping on around here with so many different stories so many different accounts. Im not sure you have a clue yourself.

No not him it is you
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-7 12:36
less quantity I agree. You have now been banned for umpteen accounts, you have at least 3 threads with the same rubbish on them here on mini 3 pro forum . No one gives a toss because all you do is try creating hysteria and you do it on every dji release. You’re nothing but a sniveling troll….

Every DJI release? The only drone I have is a Mavic Pro from 2015? I bought it from BestBuy. I've never dealt directly with DJI.. my first experience and posts. Again, you make up your own facts which speaks directly to your credibility. This is the first and only account I've ever had.
I’ve not been banned from anything. The other threads (that’s what they’re called) we’re on the topic of ‘status of your order vs order date’.

This thread is on the topic of ‘Don’t make my mistake’ and why my order was held. Two different topics.

You just don’t get it. Go get another bag of Cheetos and chill.
2022-6-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bigplumbs Posted at 6-7 13:07
No not him it is you

He’s been banned more that 3 dozen times on this forum. He has at least 3 different accounts on this forum now. Most members have coped on to who and what he is. He does this on every release and most members are fully aware of who he is and thats a troll…

This is also his thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=266482
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-7 13:31
He’s been banned more that 3 dozen times on this forum. He has at least 3 different accounts on this forum now. Most members have coped on to who and what he is. He does this on every release and most members are fully aware of who he is and thats a troll…

My name is Ken. I live in SanDiego, CA. My company is Fat Woody Cruisers. Google it!

I don’t know who you think I am.. perhaps someone else you trolled, but you’re pretty much a butthole.

2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-7 13:31
He’s been banned more that 3 dozen times on this forum. He has at least 3 different accounts on this forum now. Most members have coped on to who and what he is. He does this on every release and most members are fully aware of who he is and thats a troll…

This is also his thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=266482

Why do you think that thread is mine? You’re unhinged.
2022-6-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-7 13:42
Why do you think that thread is mine? You’re unhinged.

Everyone knows you’re NGC now go away with your ridiculous posts to me.
Well you still have the option to get a refund its on your copy and paste
2022-6-7
Use props
NotAGyrados
lvl.1

United States

Imagine throwing this fit in 2022 and then still telling people what your business is and how to find it. XD

Like...what are you trying to resolve here, guy? Or are you just screaming impotently into the void?
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

I’m not trying to resolve anything. I’m frustrated because DJI held up my order because of one little 18W charger. Now they have shipped the charger separately, but didn’t save or set aside my other items for shipment now.

Instead, they fulfilled other orders and now are out of product. They didn’t hold my order until the missing item came back into stock. I got a charger.. and that’s it.

Is that fair? I think I got screwed by DJI.
FYI... this is my first ever order with DJI, so I had no clue to order every item separately. I know now, but a really bad guest experience.

2022-6-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-7 14:30
I’m not trying to resolve anything. I’m frustrated because DJI held up my order because of one little 18W charger. Now they have shipped the charger separately, but didn’t save or set aside my other items for shipment now.

Instead, they fulfilled other orders and now are out of product. They didn’t hold my order until the missing item came back into stock. I got a charger.. and that’s it.

woody, did no one warn you not to stack up so many items in the first "pre" order?  did you not see any of the threads that said since pretty much everything was in short supply, if you are at all interested in getting your order in a timely manner, you'll split it up?  i remember saying it on day one but was told, people don't care or not a big deal, or i don't think it's a problem.  so i kept quiet and let people learn the hard way.  no company can really figure it out perfectly.  it's almost always a problem when you have a highly desirable pre-order with so so little supply.  this is nothing new, it's been this way for years....decades.  the biggest problem was getting batteries and cases and other small accessories right away but no drone for weeks/months.  what are you supposed to do with all that stuff and no drone?  if you change your mind, you don't get a refund on all those accessories.  not this place but some places would sell you the insurance and you still don't have the insured product.  i dunno, the answers were right here in the forum.  lessons learned i guess.  no way i would have ordered up all those items into one gigantic order.  btw, yes you might have been screwed but not on purpose, the dji process is what it is.
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-7 14:50
woody, did no one warn you not to stack up so many items in the first "pre" order?  did you not see any of the threads that said since pretty much everything was in short supply, if you are at all interested in getting your order in a timely manner, you'll split it up?  i remember saying it on day one but was told, people don't care or not a big deal, or i don't think it's a problem.  so i kept quiet and let people learn the hard way.  no company can really figure it out perfectly.  it's almost always a problem when you have a highly desirable pre-order with so so little supply.  this is nothing new, it's been this way for years....decades.  the biggest problem was getting batteries and cases and other small accessories right away but no drone for weeks/months.  what are you supposed to do with all that stuff and no drone?  if you change your mind, you don't get a refund on all those accessories.  not this place but some places would sell you the insurance and you still don't have the insured product.  i dunno, the answers were right here in the forum.  lessons learned i guess.  no way i would have ordered up all those items into one gigantic order.  btw, yes you might have been screwed but not on purpose, the dji process is what it is.

No. I did not belong to the forum until last week. DJI just took my order. They did not warn me. I figured they would appreciate the loyal customer who orders everything off the menu. I’m a fool.
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-7 14:54
No. I did not belong to the forum until last week. DJI just took my order. They did not warn me. I figured they would appreciate the loyal customer who orders everything off the menu. I’m a fool.

I’m thinking I’ll just cancel the order and stick with my Mavic Pro. Thanks for your comments.
2022-6-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-7 14:54

understood but i think consumers should know by now that you should try not to customize pre-orders to the extent that you would cause some sort of delay.  exceptions are not handled very well.  the dji process is setup for later in the year when orders are steady and supplies are plenty.  new products in high demand, no computer chips, covid, ships in gridlock, prices changing daily....gotta play the long game.  i hear that best buy will have the drone in about 3 weeks so you may want to check out other retailers if your order with dji doesn't work out.  but...i've heard if you reach out to dji, you can probably get an exception since you are a golden ticket.
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

Contacted customer service. They say they can’t cancel the order or refund my money. Had to file a PayPal claim. I realize that many of DJI’s customers have accepted their unique order processes, lies, misrepresentations and their logistical fulfillment challenges. Personally, I choose not to do business with this company that operates with this level of disrespect for the customer. Good luck to you all.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have collected your order number through registered email. We will forward it to our designated teams and try our best to help you. Apologies for your inconvenience again.
2022-6-7
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-7 17:32
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have collected your order number through registered email. We will forward it to our designated teams and try our best to help you. Apologies for your inconvenience again.

Thanks, but I’m done with DJI.. and this forum. Cancelled the order. Stress is gone.
You could tell that dirtbag I'm not DGC. He's the idiot the convinced me to dump DJI.
Fat Woody.. signing off.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-7 17:38
Thanks, but I’m done with DJI.. and this forum. Cancelled the order. Stress is gone.
You could tell that dirtbag I'm not DGC. He's the idiot the convinced me to dump DJI.
Fat Woody.. signing off.

We are greatly sorry to hear about that and fully understand your choice. We have forwarded your situation to our team and assisted you to finish a refund. Sorry again for the delay.
2022-6-8
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

Update: I cancelled my order and requested a refund. I was able to do it, but DJI will not process my refund or ship the product. I’m dead serious.

I filed a PayPal claim to resolve the issue. DJI has not responded though the PayPal resolution claims portal. Instead, they sent me an email requesting that I drop my PayPal claim or they will not ship product or refund. This is not hyperbolic, but rather dead on fact.

I’m blown away. Who wants to take a shot at defending DJI here?
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-13 19:50
Update: I cancelled my order and requested a refund. I was able to do it, but DJI will not process my refund or ship the product. I’m dead serious.

I filed a PayPal claim to resolve the issue. DJI has not responded though the PayPal resolution claims portal. Instead, they sent me an email requesting that I drop my PayPal claim or they will not ship product or refund. This is not hyperbolic, but rather dead on fact.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know whether you want to refund the order or keep the order? We will forward it to our designated teams. Apologies again.
2022-6-14
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

I have requested a refund through the DJI store. They have acknowledged my request. They said they can not refund or ship the product. I’m not sure why as they were not clear. Paypal claim finally escalated today. It’s the only lever I have.

This is the strangest company I have ever dealt with while trying to resolve an order issue.
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-14 08:40
I have requested a refund through the DJI store. They have acknowledged my request. They said they can not refund or ship the product. I’m not sure why as they were not clear. Paypal claim finally escalated today. It’s the only lever I have.

This is the strangest company I have ever dealt with while trying to resolve an order issue.

Hi, there. Sincerely apologize for your confusion and any convenience caused. We have escalated your request and order to our designated teams. They will handle your order as soon as possible.  Much appreciate your patience and understanding. Apologies again.
2022-6-14
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

Giggle giggle.
2022-6-14
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

Cancelled my order back on 6/8/22 and still haven't see a nickel of my $1400 refunded by these thieves. And the DJI screwing continues.
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-20 19:23
Cancelled my order back on 6/8/22 and still haven't see a nickel of my $1400 refunded by these thieves. And the DJI screwing continues.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have handled your refund. You may also check your inbox for more detailed information. Our team has contacted you through email.  We apologize for the unpleasant experience again.
2022-6-21
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

Paypal just refunded the transaction due to no response from DJI regarding my claim. My recommendation to DJI buyers, purchase their products through American retailers like Bestbuy. They respect the customer with honest policies vs. foreign lip service.
00E6C860-A3AD-4345-B617-24CB794032DF.jpeg
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules